View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 10:47 PM
You scrub up well old thing! I love the necklace thing as well. What have you done with Dave then
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 10:49 PM
LOL Eileen, that's good going actually, if you look at my posting times, almost a whole HOUR gone there!!!Isn't the going rate 3 mins???? Actually I played with Zena and let her out, and Dave got about 2 of those 3 mins in that hour there!!!!

Thanks June, I love to glam up, which is probably why I love Christmas cos it's the only time I get the chance I have been told in the past that I don't scrub up bad for an oldie. Notice how I can type tonight and I've had 3 glasses of wine My first drink of 6 months, and hopefully, there's more to come over Christmas

Night night all, it really is time for bed now.

I noticed we haven't seen Lorraine today hope you're ok Lorraine, I haven't seen a post of yours and you're usually around somewhen during the day.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
You scrub up well old thing! I love the necklace thing as well. What have you done with Dave then
Hi old bean, Dave's falling asleep in his chair cos he's been working on the bathroom all day long, and then I dragged him down the pub didn't I That necklace is a Wallace scarf necklace that I got in the sale for £3 in the summer but it blinged up a plain old little black number a treat. Dave said it was very brassy, but then so am I!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 10:53 PM
As I said earlier, yes, you really do scrub up well............AND you have clearly had a lovely evening. Looking good always helps doesn't it, and gives one that extra sparkle.

Sleep well, and look forward to the next dressy occasion!

Ah, you snooked in!!! Poor Dave, don't leave him there in the chair will you, he will feel horrid in the morning if you do!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 11:15 PM
I am off to bed now myself..........have a good day tomorrow all you lovely people, and take care of yourselves.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2013, 11:36 PM
Finished Baby Bedtime and someone is complaining and the odd howl being sounded, probably Lara Croft because she hates being in the crate and the minute I put her in and turn round to put another in, she is off out of it and lay under the sink cupboard, also Horatio has been the same, in the end I put the door on, shut it, put one in, shut it, put the other in, and shut it and fastened it!!! I tell you they can shift when they want to. Someone said they were always asleep, but that is the only time I can get piccies that aren't a blur or a pile of fur where they are playing in a big heap.
They've had chicken and tripe mince for supper and they polished most of it off, some left, so I will mix it in with their brekkie tomorrow. They liked the white fish the other morning, that was gone in the blink of an eye, tomorrow they will be having some slivers of ox heart in with their chicken mince. I got some lamb for them today as well, so they'll be getting a go at that during next week.
Sat here waiting for Mabs to perform on the puppy pads again, we've had a wee, then there will be a poo, then I will clear up again, and there'll be another poo, dropping asleep here so she best get a move on.
Nite nite everyone who's left.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by twix View Post
I like the tights but I'd have to shave my legs so I'll stick to 90 denier!
As you probably know, Greek girls are very hairy. My GC pal told me she leaves the hair on her legs in winter to keep them warm lol!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Okay, okay I'm back now *dusts herself down a bit after romp with Dave* NOT!!!!

Here's full view and with my new coat on! Oh I sooooo want to lose another stone though....

and then I put my coat on (nobody noticed it wasn't real leather Pat )

See, they really ARE my legs even though they don't work anymore, they are mine and not Dave's!
Helena you look FABULOUS girl! And you are wearing my favourite 'cosmetic' a lovely smile!

Place don't look half bad either. Shame you didn't get more of Zena in that shot (but I did notice that she wasn't going to be left entirely out of the action lol)

Lovely pic. So glad you got your night out. All that prep was worth it but it's not as if you paint your face. And that coat looks great and if you lose another stone you will vanish (and I will hate you)
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2013, 12:02 AM
Hi guys

Sorry, it's been a really busy couple of days. I just haven't had time to pop on. I hope everyone is well.

Last night we were shooting at cadets, and I am not sure how but we have some really very good shots in the detachment! It was brilliant to see their faces, and one recruit who had only been in for one night at the company weekend so didn't get kit, got it last night. I wangled it with the QM so that he could get it as a 'Christmas present' and wouldn't be the odd one out. Also it was so good to see them all in kit last night. He was grinning the whole night.

Today...I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!! I interviewed this morning, and was so sure that the interview had gone completely awry, and when the Deputy Head came in to talk to me he was frowning and I was even worse. Then he said 'Well done you got the job!' I was so happy, I haven't been able to stop smiling all day. It basically means that instead of having to fill in time sheets and not getting paid for holidays and no pension, I have a regular pay and more entitlement. With the possibility of a more permanent contract at the end of June. I am so delighted!

I have just got back from my Uncle Derick's surprise birthday party. He missed the party that was held for him last weekend cause of the weather, he works offshore and couldn't get off the rig. So we had a surprise family party for him this weekend. He loved it, his face was a picture. It was fantastic catching up with them all too.

So I have had a busy couple of days. I hope you are all really well
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2013, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Hi guys

Sorry, it's been a really busy couple of days. I just haven't had time to pop on. I hope everyone is well.

Last night we were shooting at cadets, and I am not sure how but we have some really very good shots in the detachment! It was brilliant to see their faces, and one recruit who had only been in for one night at the company weekend so didn't get kit, got it last night. I wangled it with the QM so that he could get it as a 'Christmas present' and wouldn't be the odd one out. Also it was so good to see them all in kit last night. He was grinning the whole night.

Today...I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!! I interviewed this morning, and was so sure that the interview had gone completely awry, and when the Deputy Head came in to talk to me he was frowning and I was even worse. Then he said 'Well done you got the job!' I was so happy, I haven't been able to stop smiling all day. It basically means that instead of having to fill in time sheets and not getting paid for holidays and no pension, I have a regular pay and more entitlement. With the possibility of a more permanent contract at the end of June. I am so delighted!

I have just got back from my Uncle Derick's surprise birthday party. He missed the party that was held for him last weekend cause of the weather, he works offshore and couldn't get off the rig. So we had a surprise family party for him this weekend. He loved it, his face was a picture. It was fantastic catching up with them all too.

So I have had a busy couple of days. I hope you are all really well
Oh Lore that's FANTASTIC! Well done, take a bow and all that. Oh you must be so excited and happy. Fabulous news.

Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 10 11 12 13