View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2009, 10:47 PM
Snorri, I am so sorry you are going thru this!
You are well shot of her the selfish person
Keep your chin up and by the sounds of it you will be able to turf her out and get back home soon

I really wish you were closer and I could help out! really some people are so selfish!
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Hey up Snorri

I've just read through all this thread (hadn't seen it before) and i must say - I'm sorry i don't live closer or i'd come and walk the doglets and even let you come along - if you promise not to run me over

Nah, seriously - i'm sending you a huge hug

Just keep fighting - what goes round comes around - you'll hopefully be back in snorri mansions before long and that person will be where she deserves. (out on her a**e)
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Well, I've been thinking about this all afternoon, and I've decided to unleash the lawyer on the grant business. I will land her in the s**t, as I think she has forfeited any friendly consideration. She can live with the consequences of her own actions. Why should I be the one who gets the dirty end of the stick all the time?

Snorri
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Did your lawyer say you had a perfect right to go back to your home? I am pretty sure that is the case and she has no legal right to prevent you
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
Well, I've been thinking about this all afternoon, and I've decided to unleash the lawyer on the grant business. I will land her in the s**t, as I think she has forfeited any friendly consideration. She can live with the consequences of her own actions. Why should I be the one who gets the dirty end of the stick all the time?

Snorri
Excellent course of Action Snorri, any excuses I was trying to make for mrs S (eg thinking maybe she was suffering from temporary insanity) went right out the window when she had the audacity (think thats the right word) to blame you for Snorri. Twisted Twisted evil woman,...absolutely no doubt...there may be 2 sides to a story but that was just low low LOW.

I hope you are rightfully reinstated at Snorri Mansions and SOON!!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Did your lawyer say you had a perfect right to go back to your home? I am pretty sure that is the case and she has no legal right to prevent you
He said he'd have to think about it over the weekend (?) Besides, she has got herself into a frame of mind I recognise - she is going to have to be forced. Having seen traces of her activities on this computer, I suspect she's trying to make it look as though I never had any right to be there at all (Go figure!). She is one of those people who thinks that, since everything she does is so reasonable, it must be legal
If the law doesn't agree with her, it must be wrong.

Snorri
(bl@@dy fed up)
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2009, 03:29 PM
Sooooo...... if you never had any right to be there.....why.... did she let all that money be spent for YOUR benefit on HER house??
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Could you not just call a taxi or a friend and go home ?
Why should you not be in your home all the modifications were for your benefit
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2009, 03:36 PM
Aaaah, there's the rub! She has a habit of not thinking things all the way through (but, in her view, I'm a timewaster because I do). It will be interesting to hear how she explains that away! I'm surprised that her own lawyer (I gather she has contacted one) hasn't told her to go away and stop being silly. Probably told him/her a load of crap, too.

Snorri
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2009, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
Could you not just call a taxi or a friend and go home ?
My social worker referred me to an advocacy group. MY advocate advised HER that if I did this, she could call the police. It has been a nightmare, so far. All these people who turn up, professing to be here to help me, and they end up helping HER. I've had no help from any of them - just more sh1t.

Current SW is advising me to apply for a flatlet near my day centre. It has a 10-year waiting list. This woman seems to be oblivious to the fact that I HAVE a perfectly good home, what I need is help to get back into it! I want something DONE, not a string of arty-farty excuses for not doing what's needed! My apologies to any on here who are SWs "by trade" - but you have some pretty dumb colleagues!

Snorri
Page 13 of 37 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 > Last »