Our sister sites
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2011, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Ok - resurrecting the thread.....

Not happy looking chappies
First one cant really see dog on the ground but I would imagine he v much knows he has overstepped some mark and is regretting it

Dog on top lips right forward but I dont think eyes are majorly hard (difficult to be totaly sure) think he has made his point and thats gonna be the end of it

Bottom foto
Cant totaly see the black dogs expression but I would be distracting them right now!
dog on right is not happy, saying everything he can to tell the other dog to back off
If I had to guess I would say the black dog was trying to play and is just realising that its not wellcome but dog on right will escalate warnings pretty soon if he isnt listend too

anywhere close?
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2011, 08:55 AM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Not happy looking chappies
First one cant really see dog on the ground but I would imagine he v much knows he has overstepped some mark and is regretting it

Dog on top lips right forward but I dont think eyes are majorly hard (difficult to be totaly sure) think he has made his point and thats gonna be the end of it

Interesting - I was mean picking out this photo as (taken out of context) it looks quite severe.

Bottom foto
Cant totaly see the black dogs expression but I would be distracting them right now!
dog on right is not happy, saying everything he can to tell the other dog to back off
If I had to guess I would say the black dog was trying to play and is just realising that its not wellcome but dog on right will escalate warnings pretty soon if he isnt listend too

anywhere close?
I will add some more from each sequence...
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2011, 09:02 AM
Zeff and Newton (taken in order)

These guys have a fab relationship and have done since Newton was 9 weeks (he is 9 months now) There is never any nastyness or even gentle tellings off in the play - Zeff is always down at Newtons level within a couple of mins.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Champa and Zeff is another story

That was the second picture in a Sequence -

Zeff loves it - Champa - not so sure.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2011, 09:35 AM
Zeff and Newton (taken in order)

These guys have a fab relationship and have done since Newton was 9 weeks (he is 9 months now) There is never any nastyness or even gentle tellings off in the play - Zeff is always down at Newtons level within a couple of mins.
hehe great fotos - I did wonder as the eyes didnt look hard - but so difficult to tell from one snapshot
Champa and Zeff is another story

That was the second picture in a Sequence -

Zeff loves it - Champa - not so sure.
It is interesting to see the whole sequences, they are giving out so many signals that one snapshot really dosent give anything like the full story does it??
love the dogs looking on in the background too - you wonder what they are thinking about it all
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2011, 10:20 AM
Well none of them are up for trying to split it

rune
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Ozzie and Coco look the same as Zeff and Newton when playing ...
Has terrified the mother in law as coco fits in his mouth

What does this pic say ??
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Its a little hard to tell from Ozzie due to the angle, but coco looks like she is working out of a safe place - will come out in little fits of confidence to bite feet and generally wind up bigger dog, then dart back!
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Its a little hard to tell from Ozzie due to the angle, but coco looks like she is working out of a safe place - will come out in little fits of confidence to bite feet and generally wind up bigger dog, then dart back!
perfect reply ..lol
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
perfect reply ..lol
- we see it a lot
Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 >