Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
I'm confused a bit by how something can be serious or 'major' but be only a 'recommendation'?
Humble apologies Tang I 'thought' it was serious but after talking to someone who had to do similar on his house it may not be. As my OH will tell you I am prone to seeing problems where perhaps there are none (or at least not major ones)

Where are you now? and how is son doing on his recuperation regime ?
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2013, 06:53 PM
Harvey, when we we were buying our last house which was partly seventeenth century, the surveyors report was as thick as a tree trunk but actually there was very little to worry about in there that we didn't already know. I am sure that you will be fine.

Lore I adore bolognaise, and usually make far too much of it! I am a little full tonight though so will have to pass for the moment; perhaps later this evening That sounds like an exciting few days ahead for Davie and yourself.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-10-2013, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Hold onto your hats we may be moving next Friday. Eeeeek.
if Tom and Lisa get their contract back and signed in time for exchange tomorrow or Friday and pay their deposit.
Oh yeah and that we can get someone to move us.
Well done to you & Gordon

I shall be keeping all fingers and toes crossed for you both.

Are you planning a little celebration
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2013, 07:05 PM
Hey guys!
Totally gutted for poor BEV Cried reading the sad news.Could tell this morning she was breaking her heart watching Lily in so much pain Run free sweet Lily xx

What a bitter sweet day I'm sure Bev is delighted with your news TW.So, is there any more Champagne left?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2013, 07:06 PM
I deal with berner hair everyday Sally so a bit of fluff won't bother me.
Glad to hear thing aren't as bad as you first thought Harvey. Yes Dillon is still racing around a like a loon. If we move next week and you are in Suffolk still maybe you could pop in for a cuppa if you don't mind a mad dog and boxes.
We will be having fish and chips and a nice bottle of red no doubt for our celebration.
That's nice Lorraine that Davie gets a chance to join in.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Lacey, I couldn't help crying too - both for Lily and for Bev.

Lynn, I am tempted to drive down to you myself, just to share in those fish and chips!!! It's ages since I had the proper ones, out of the paper.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-10-2013, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Thanks everyone for their congratulations, they have their own little thread up now with all 4 scan piccies up.
Have been trying to follow the progress and can now add my congrats, hope all goes to plan, must just switch over to that thread now for a look.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2013, 07:24 PM
SALLY,I just started and couldn't stop I guess you kinda get to know people on here and how much their dogs mean to them.You do actually feel their pain when they lose them We all will get a turn,that's for sure.Just have to be there for each other

Ok,is there a spare Champagne flute there SALLY? Think I might like to make my first toast ever
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-10-2013, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Harvey, there are always loads of scarey things on those reports, which can usually be safely ignored, but it sounds as if there is one item in particular that might be a concern. I do hope that it can all be sorted out.
Hi Sally, thanks for that, have talked to someone today and it may not be as serious as I first thought. Can't talk to the surveyor as he is on holiday until Monday

I read Bev's post this morning and like all of you I'm worried, I hope Lily will be OK.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Harvey, sadly Lily didn't make it through the day.

Lacey, there are enough flutes for anyone who might want on and loads more Cristal in the fridge. I will await your first ever toast!!
Page 13 of 18 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »