View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 05:41 AM
Lovely photo T. Not jealous of your weather at all...nope not at all. Mutter mutter mutter.

Aww look at Daisy all snuggled up! Is that exhausted after a long day trying to find the Random Picture thread I've got it sussed now - go to the forum tab at the top, scroll to the bit with dog chat, look at the featured threads and this is normally the last one posted in so I just click on that. Still a shame it doesn't come up in today's posts.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Lovely photo T. Not jealous of your weather at all...nope not at all. Mutter mutter mutter.

Aww look at Daisy all snuggled up! Is that exhausted after a long day trying to find the Random Picture thread I've got it sussed now - go to the forum tab at the top, scroll to the bit with dog chat, look at the featured threads and this is normally the last one posted in so I just click on that. Still a shame it doesn't come up in today's posts.
I don't know why AZZ hasn't answered my queries about this. I am going to try again today. It really is a pain. I opted for email notifications but that's not ideal either. For one thing it notifies you (belatedly) of your own posts too (obviously) but clicking the link in the email takes you to the first page of the thread. Oh and the emls are miles long with the posts reproduced in them.

WHY CAN'T LATESTS POSTS TO THIS THREAD APPEAR ALONG WITH ALL OTHER 'TODAYS' POSTS' or 'ALL NEW POSTS'?

Maybe it's as simple as a switch needs flicking?

No point in keep adding new bits to the site if the last new bits don't work to our satisfaction (new bits that no one asked for - we were all quite happy with this in the Photo section weren't we? It is, after all for random PHOTOS) no one who posts in here asked for this to be FEATURED did they?
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 08:13 AM
I've sent him a message. Hope he doesn't think I am the ONLY one who is moaning about this now being difficult to find.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 04:42 PM
Good news ladies! AZZ thought new postings to this DID show up in all new posts or todays posts. I've confirmed to him that they don't.

Let's hope he fixes it. Jen's thread here really took off and all participating were enjoying it immensely until it became 'quite difficult' to find and no notifications of updates to it.

I will be back with a 'random' soon but I CAN'T DO EVERYTHING! Just got back from the airport and typing here to stop me missing Martin so much.

DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 05:10 PM
Well done Tang it has been such a PITA since it disappeared from the "today's posts"

Hope you don't miss Martin for too long, HATE when people leave, and have to admit to missing my Mum and Dad like crazy since they left over 2 months ago
Calvin
New Member!
Male 

24-04-2014, 06:55 AM
Lovely pictures :* I have a pug his name is also scooby. God bless you all.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2014, 07:33 AM
Aww Tang, hopefully you'll not miss Martin for too long xx

Aww Daisy looks soo cute all snuggled in bed xx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2014, 10:58 AM
Well chaps - to find this thread now (after AZZ sorted it lol)

You have to go to your CONTROL PANEL and it is in something called NEW SUBSCRIBED THREADS!

I didn't subscribe to this. just post in it.

And who on earth will think of looking there for it? I wasn't even aware of Control Panel for ages after joining and even now I'm not sure what it's for (apart from seeing what silly people agree with your silly opinions!)

Last I heard from AZZ he said it DOES show up in Todays Posts and All New Posts for him.

Well that might be so but it doesn't for us!
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Bit behind, again!. Lovely photos everyone. Love the ones of the beautiful Layla.

Holly

Holly on a walk

I hoovered and forgot to put his bed back. He doesn't seem to mind.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2014, 09:58 PM
Great photos as per usual from you Vicky. Here's my random for tonight. Update on little Indie my neice's working Cocker puppy. Seen here with my bro in law (her step dad) who will be out holidaying with me next month.

Irresistible or what? And already trained to sit and sh*t apparently. Not surprised as her 'dad' is a police dog handler!
Page 123 of 130 « First < 23 73 113 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 > Last »