View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2013, 09:11 PM
He is not your George, he is now mine........all mine.

This is not fair, keeping me locked up and encased in a strait jacket of the speshul variety.........if the daytime lot were here they would soon put a stop to it.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2013, 09:13 PM
He'd much prefer me I have all my toe nails
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Well of course I am going to have to read it now I am not impressed by your one handed typing, because I know full well that there is nothing on earth that would persuade you to move that hand that Bella is licking Have you smeared marmite on it or something? If so, that's cheating.
You nutter I am now SHAKING LAUGHING! You know my dog so well.

TOLD YOU didn't I? Not to read that thread? But did you listen to the Oracle? NO! I hope you feel suitably NAUSEOUS!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2013, 09:18 PM
When you have calmed down Sally, of course you can come out without your speshul jacket. You were just so very upset about having just a likkle toenail removed, almost verging on hysteria.
We'll make up a nice bed for you and you can go fast asleep without a care in the world, and the nail will be no more
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2013, 09:18 PM
Tang, that thread is disgusting It's even put me off my usual snack of cheese triangles squashed between crackers. There is one post in particular that I cannot get out of my mind
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
He'd much prefer me I have all my toe nails
And you can shaddup too! Lord I only just composed myself when I read that!

I've done NO real work today. Ain't gonna do any. I am now going to get a very large snifter. Reckon if I go to bed about 1 or 2am I might get back into a SENSIBLE sleep wake up routine! I have to get used to being 2hrs behind in the UK again soon.

Painkiller snack and drinkie coming up for me.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Bearing in mind all the stuff Jimmi is responsible for, it must be pretty eugh....
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2013, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Tang, that thread is disgusting It's even put me off my usual snack of cheese triangles squashed between crackers. There is one post in particular that I cannot get out of my mind
What? You mean ANOTHER thread or one post on there - oh don't give details. My mouth is filling up with spit just thinking about that thread lol!

Glad to hear you have the same posh taste in snacks as I do. I like to squash the crackers til the cheese comes thro the little holes! Like what all the rest of the gentry do.

And I DID tell you! In future let me GUIDE YOU!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2013, 09:21 PM
*huddles in the corner, shaking with fear at the sinister and falsely honeyed tones of TW.

Tang DO something - don't you have a machine gun or something lying around the place. Is Bella any good as an attack dog???
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2013, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
What? You mean ANOTHER thread or one post on there - oh don't give details. My mouth is filling up with spit just thinking about that thread lol!

Glad to hear you have the same posh taste in snacks as I do. I like to squash the crackers til the cheese comes thro the little holes! Like what all the rest of the gentry do.
No, same thread........my mouth was a little moist too when reading through it.

You have to be very careful when squashing the crackers though - gently does it, or they crumble and break up which is no good at all
Page 12 of 20 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »