View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Where is Prof. Brian Cox when you need him?????

Have you ever thought of doing something worthwhile, if you're really this interested in physics and the likes, why don't you do a degree on it, instead of wasting vast amounts of time studying something which is propaganda (sp?), hype and controversy. See I can't even spell properly!

Instead of posting lots of links and u-tube videos, why can't you just tell us in your own words (no copying and pasting please!) the actual difference between what is known as the "gulf stream" and the "jet stream" so that we at least know that you have some background in this area? It would be of help if you want people to be persuaded, then you have to actually tell it like you think it is in your own words, not what other people have said! Of course, you will have to back it up with legitimate papers that have been written by adults, those with letters after their names only please so that we know they're credible and know what they're talking about, otherwise, for me, it's pure hype. I've watched Controversial tv myself just for a good laugh of course!!!
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Does father Christmas sleigh leave chem-trails ??
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Look proof
I_am
New Member!
Male 

08-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Does father Christmas sleigh leave chem-trails ??
only if kids put them on their wish list
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-12-2012, 07:36 PM
I think someone needs a special hat...
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Steve, I think you need that hat, not me!!

I have never, ever come across such a lot of narrow/closed minded people in my whole life, as on this forum (well all the ones who have replied with stupid, mick taking comments anyway!!).

It really is quite sad and pathetic! You are all going to find out the hard way unfortunately, but of course, then it will be too late.

Also, to all the people on this forum who have read this thread and believe/have seen for themselves (there must be lots!!) what I am trying to tell you all, but have been too cowardly to back me up by speaking out, you are just as bad!!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post

I have never, ever come across such a lot of narrow/closed minded people in my whole life, as on this forum (well all the ones who have replied with stupid, mick taking comments anyway!!).

It really is quite sad and pathetic! You are all going to find out the hard way unfortunately, but of course, then it will be too late.

Also, to all the people on this forum who have read this thread and believe/have seen for themselves (there must be lots!!) what I am trying to tell you all, but have been too cowardly to back me up by speaking out, you are just as bad!!
I have to agree sadly "pathetic" is the word I would use, for someone who spends their life looking into the clouds for signs of "them" trying to kill of the worlds population.

The sad facts are, you are making yourself look silly over and over again.

Best to just accept that most people don't believe the ramblings of conspiracy theories, and stick to sites that DO believe in all this nonsense.. that way you wont need to keep ending your threads with insults to those who don`t agree with you.

You are not only insulting those who replied but now its snowballed to those who did not reply too
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2012, 10:57 AM
Oh I'm open minded, it's just you haven't come up with anything credible. Why would governments put their own lives at risk. Really. All you've done is post links to you tube with people who got internet qualifications, hashed some stuff together and called it truth.

I believe there is stuff the government covers up but I find it hard to believe that the science exists to move the gulf/jet stream. You still haven't explained the difference BTW. Nor have you come up with credible facts. I'm sorry you feel that way but we are entitled to believe what we want.

Environmentalists, historians and all those clever folks who understand these things have all said that we are at the end of an ice age, the weather is going to change. Our planet is constantly changing, it is cyclical, so we will get periods where it's wetter, warmer, colder, drier. It does not mean there is a giant conspiracy, nor is one person to blame. We are ALL responsible for looking after the planet.

So do us a favour. If you want us to believe you, come up with CREDIBLE evidence. Evidence that we can believe instead of you tube links and rants.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2012, 11:03 AM

The sad thing is, you can not supply any evidence other than you tube video's and I know what I saw,
Some of us have asked questions,yet time and time again you side step,won't or can't answer them,Why is that ?

I mean do you really expect us to believe this when you think the gulf stream and jet stream are the same thing

I asked you, like Helena has to explain and I suspect we will be waiting a very long time for these answers
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2012, 11:04 AM

OK, I'll make a post then.
I'm not sure there are 'lots' of people that are with you on here, but are too cowardly to 'back you up' .
Have you thought maybe people just plain aren't interested?
Personally, I have no clue what you are on about, and I don't have time to worry about it either. There are far more worrying things in life to deal with....in my opinion anyway.
Answer me this in simple terms as I haven't got time to read the links anymore.....I will probably be alive for another 0-30 years.....will any of this affect me in this time frame?
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 22 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »