Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Well done
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2012, 12:39 PM
2lbs off for me this week............another 1/2 lb and Ive lost 3 stone! BUT I'm off to Crufts tomorrow, and there's a hotel tomorrow night and, and, and...........
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Well done That's brill
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2012, 08:50 PM
Lost 3lbs this week
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by jesterjenn View Post
Lost 3lbs this week
well done! i had 2 off this week, so a total of 1st 9lbs in 9 weeks
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2012, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
well done! i had 2 off this week, so a total of 1st 9lbs in 9 weeks
excellent - well done
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Evening ladies, how are we all doing?

Another pound off for me so that brings me to 23lbs off in total in 10 weeks! Very happy with that. However....

It is my birthday in 8 days and I want to be 2stone lighter, so 5lbs is my goal for this week and Im going to worky my bloody socks off!

Any tips ladies? My plan is - lots of salad and turkey and chicken, lots of uphill walking and water. NO chocolate, NO crisps and NO bread.

Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm a bit late coming into this.

Last year, I was at my heaviest weight ever. My new partner had a penchant for curries and beer and I fell into his awful eating habits and just piled on the pounds without noticing I was determined to lose weight for my friends wedding (I was bridesmaid), and I lost 3 stone for it. However I was still another 3 stone off of a healthy weight. Without a goal to aim towards, I continued on but seemed to sort of plateau. I lost a little, but no significant weight loss and it was coming off veeeeeeeeery slowly.

Then in December three things happened.
1. I went on holiday to America and decided to just enjoy myself and eat what I wanted
2. I came back to Christmas etc and just continued to overeat
3. A very sad personal thing happened, which is ongoing, and led me to comfort eat and also as it was so time consuming I began to live off takeaways almost daily as I didn't have the inclination, energy or time to cook.

Before I went on holiday, I had finally dropped to a dress size that I can't remember when I last fitted into it (must have been in my teens) and I was delighted. I was disgusted to realise I had piled on a stone over 6 weeks by mid Jan. I realised that, upsetting personal circumstances aside, letting all my hard work go to waste was simply NOT going to help.

So I did something, I had previously scorned. I joined Diet Chef. I accused it of being the 'lazy man's' way to lose weight, and maybe it is. But right now I am working full time, dealing with Cain and God knows how many training classes, doing absolutely all house hold chores and dealing with my personal circumstances which is exhausting and time consuming. It is not a long term solution, but it's taken the pressure off me needing to plan healthy meals and cook, and it's making me feel better than I'm not just falling into a depression fuelled pit of pizza, and my weight loss has been kick started again.

I signed up for 3 months, I'm currently 6 weeks in. I hope to reach a healthy weight range in this time, cancel my subscription and continue on my own. I must say, paying out that much for Diet Chef is bloody motivating not to cheat Here's my weight loss since I restarted in February.

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 - 4lb
Week 3 - 0lbs (no idea why, metabolic blip?)
Week 4 - 3lb
Week 5 - 3lb
Week 6 - 3lb

So that 18lbs in 6 weeks with minimal effort (done some swimming and the occasional zumba class but no gym). I have 1 stone 7lbs to lose to hit my target weight. Fingers crossed this 3lb a week loss will continue.
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Well I joined up to this but didn't bother trying *blush* HOWEVER, last monday I decided to get my blooming finger out and got stuck in with a vengeance . I'm very proud to say that in my first week I have lost 6lbs . I'm very chuffed with myself and it was just the incentive I need to continue. Hopefully I will lose a pound or two a week now, and ideally another 2 stones in total
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2012, 05:56 AM
Well done ladies I will be checking in on Thurs after I have been to Fat Club
Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 >