30-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Ah that makes sense !
Glad thats's sorted at least
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 06:52 PM
I think this is all very sad if its all a fabrication, there are lots of people on here genuinely concerned for the dog in question and i think its really out of order if this has all been made up.

What i dont understand is why????????????
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
I think this is all very sad if its all a fabrication, there are lots of people on here genuinely concerned for the dog in question and i think its really out of order if this has all been made up.

Well I for one am not really questioning that Yiannis was attacked, thos injuries look real enough to me, it's 'how' they came to be that worries me and the lies surrounding the event.

xx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post

I have to agree, Jules.

The only reason I can think of is attention seeking. You do get serial attention seekers! And there is plenty of that on Dogsey these days!

I'm mainly concerned about the dogs, but also for the integrity of Dogsey today.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
I have to agree, Jules.

The only reason I can think of is attention seeking. You do get serial attention seekers! And there is plenty of that on Dogsey these days!

I'm mainly concerned about the dogs, but also for the integrity of Dogsey today.
That was my point.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 07:09 PM
I would also like to hear the discrepancies explained. It is difficult when we are only reading what has been posted here and there seem to be other versions on other forums. I will lend an ear and help any Dogsey members as others have doine for me. However it is imperative that what we are reading makes sense.

It is very sad that two Dogsey members have made the decision to leave over this. Let's hope all becomes clear and they are back with us soon...
wendyann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-10-2009, 07:11 PM
I am sorry, but those injuries are real, and it is sickening as to how the dog got them, so come on please, some truthfull answers that do not involve a gate that apparently does not exist???
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
I would also like to hear the discrepancies explained. It is difficult when we are only reading what has been posted here and there seem to be other versions on other forums. I will lend an ear and help any Dogsey members as others have doine for me. However it is imperative that what we are reading makes sense.

It is very sad that two Dogsey members have made the decision to leave over this. Let's hope all becomes clear and they are back with us soon...
Oh it makes sense Rach, laura firstly said there was a gate in post 1 and now she says to me in a pm that there was no gate.xx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by wendyann View Post
I am sorry, but those injuries are real, and it is sickening as to how the dog got them, so come on please, some truthfull answers that do not involve a gate that apparently does not exist???
Sorry, but I wasn't sure if they were or which is why I'm asking. You never know! Everything else seems to have been fabricated, so it wouldn't surprise me.

I, too, want to know how this dog received the injuries, if there was no gate.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
That was my point.
Sorry, must've missed that!
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 >