View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Apparently the Portugese Police are not allowed to give any information anyway, lets hope they do know something and it will all end soon. The poor parents must be in living hell. Lets hope this little girl is returned safely to her parents.
Phil05
Dogsey Junior
Male 

10-05-2007, 06:50 PM
I cried, these people get away with it, the peodophiles, because its rampant throughout our system. A Victim.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2007, 12:05 AM
Today is Maddie's 4th birthday, lets hope she's found safe and well
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2007, 01:30 AM
Watched an extreme makeover home edition yesterday about a family whose daughter has been missing for over 10 years, I just pray they find this little Maddie
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2007, 07:41 AM
The whole situation is terribly sad and shocking and the person or people who deserve anger and punishment are the evil ones that took the little girl. I hope and pray that she is found unharmed.
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2007, 09:15 AM
Another day, and still no news of poor little Maddy
I still hold hope that she will be found safe and well, my thoughts go out to her family at the awful time
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-05-2007, 10:47 AM
Just caught up with this tread.... I dont think any of us need to blame the parents...they will do enough of that thenselves..

Iknow those apartments,, we have a place just up the road from them.... to get to the restaurant from their apartment, they have to come out of a gate, turn right, go down the road lets say 15o yrds, turn a corner, carry on down the road, another couple of hundred yrs to the restuarant... if you look as the crow flys, they can see the building of the apartments, and the back of their apartment, maybe just seeing a window .

How many of us would call that OK.... they took a decision, (and lets not forget the other couple with them did the same) all putting their children to bed in their apartments, then going out to eat.... checking back on them every now and again.

I keep hearing , the holyer than thou attitude, and we have all done it...well No!!! we have not all done it.... i would not and never have left my kids in a room, whether it be in a hotel or apartment, while I went down to eat or drink, we ate early the kids played with friends, and if need be , we would go to our room early , and sit on our balcony with a bottle of wine.

No I am not a perfect parent, far from it.... my hubby left my son (around 6yrds ) in a shop in Spain, many yrs ago, came back to me (I was in another shop, the whole thing last about 4mins) god did he get a roasting!!!!!!!

so yes, we can all make mistakes, as parents we all know accidents happen, you turn your back for a second, and something can happen...but these parents made a formed decision to do as they did... (the whole group of friends) this was not the first night they did this

It seems to me some people leave their common sense behind when they go on holiday.

If Maddies parents, had been other than "professional people", after all they are doctors..I wonder what response we would have seen then.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2007, 02:50 PM
11days now since maddie was upducted my heart goes out to the parents , i think theyre putting themselves threw enough hell for making the decision they made and that poor we child dear god i hope she returns home safe and sound soon maddie till your safely back home sweatheart
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2007, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
If Maddies parents, had been other than "professional people", after all they are doctors..I wonder what response we would have seen then.
I didn't know what professions they had when I made my earlier comments.
I don't think their profession has anything to do with it.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Just caught this thread. Hopefully they will find the wee girl and she'll be ok...

I do agree though that they were very selfish leaving her the way they did. But I guess they are paying for that now.
Page 12 of 18 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »