Female 

31-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Good luck with her!
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by Zoundz
Shibby - if this is a certain nasty creature or two from Fancy Rats - ignore them - they know nothing and are so gung ho rescue they will do more harm than good. they are obsessed with spaying or neutering and would abort every animal they possibly can given half the chance.
trust yourself - if you want these pups - and don't want to abort them - then don't. They will probably have no problems and you will be fine - if I were you i would seriously ignore the thread on Fancy rats - there are a few people there who know little about dogs - and are scaremongerers.

please - don't panic about this hun - we can all help you here -and hell - you may even enjoy the experience (but don't tell certain people on FR that for god's sake! )

xx
sorry to drag this up - but the people who think they know who it is I am talking about here, are wrong. I have tried to explain this to the people who think I am talking about them in this post - i am not talking about them at all. I am talking about two other highly nasty creatures from FR. I don't believe the two people who got the wrong end of the stick to be nasty at all. As a general rule - I try to keep my opinions to myself, this one slipped out because I am worried about Shibby. TBH - whoever it is that's spreading rumours and backstabbing and gossiping (and I am fairly confident I know who you are) then you need to stop. You're not unknown for it. and If i am wrong - then i apologise. If you are who i think you are, you've had a less than rosy past on this forum and others, and I would quit while you're ahead instead of trying to cause trouble for people who don't bother you.

xx

sorry if anyone thinks this post is out of order )
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-08-2005, 04:39 PM
oh errrr mrs.
haven't got a clue who your talking about but your right rats and dogs are some what different.
shibby dont worry about it at the end of the day you can only do your best and what you think is right by this girl.
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 9 10 11 12