View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2014, 10:20 PM
Thankyou SALLY,not sure if it was the drink or the Andrews liver salts but ashamed to say I burped repeatedly like a truck driver
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2014, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
DD,I like him with short hair
Going through a Gerard Butler stage right now
MANDY,your wee man was on last week,I watched it for a bit.I think he was looking for you
Dam missed him
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2014, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Right I'm off hubby put Peter Kaye on
Gonna watch it too
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2014, 10:48 PM
Im having a sing along to the Everley Brothers on BBC4. More my type of music
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2014, 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Jenny, that mare is a bit rough with her foal
I know she is very rough and last night when I had a look (she was only born yesterday morning (or was it the day before ) and she lashed out 3 or 4 times when the foal went over to feed while the Mum was eating her food.
Joanie the other mare is apparently in labour and earlier she kept trying to kick her stomach so she must be in some discomfort. So anytime really .... maybe if we log on in the morning she'll have had it.

I'm off to tidy myself up so I don't look too rough when I meet my son's new lady .... trouble is it will take more than a few minutes 'cos I hardly had any sleep last night

See you all tomorrow and sleep well.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2014, 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Thanks June. I meant to say yesterday that those photos of the babies are gorgeous and it must cheer you up to see them looking so happy and party of family life I have to admit that Horatio is just stunnig .... one big woolly bear and reminds me of a darker 'Ash' .... was it Ash who had that enormous coat when he was little or was it Che?
Oh no Lacey that will be a catastrophic disaster if the concerts get cancelled . We all know who ecstatic you were to get those tickets. How soon will a decision be made?
Bev thanks for the tip about Joanie being in the early stages of labour. Unfortunately the cameras are down now or maybe just the lights are out, but I'll be glued to it once they are back on.

p.s. My meal was delicious
They are working for me Jenny
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2014, 11:05 PM
Lynn, you and me both! Give me the Everleys, Matt Monroe or Vic Damone anytime

Jenny, it's heartbreaking the way she barges that foal around As for the other one, I won't be back until tomorrow night so no doubt it will all be over. Just wash your face, and put on your nicest smile for your son's new lady..........she will be more nervous than you without a shadow of a doubt!!

I hope that it goes well anyway, and my fingers are tightly crossed that you still have a wee and poo place for the boys in the morning.

I am off now to wake up HL who is fast asleep with the tv on - jimmi is curled up on a cushion next to him, and neither will be thrilled to be disturbed, but at least unlike Jimmi, HL doesn't have to go out into the wind and rain for a wee.

Night night all, and an early good morning for the day crew. I am going to have a little bet with myself that it is Lynn who is first on parade If I win I will award myself some choccy.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2014, 11:07 PM
Goodnight SALLY
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2014, 11:09 PM
Night Bitkin, won't be too long myself xx
Lacey, I think Peter Kay is one of the funniest men ever
Lacey10