Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Am a bit cross and I never get cross!!
I bought one of those Comfort Exhilarations( blueberry and jasmine)My wash just finished and I kid you not the clothes smell like pee Can even smell it in the utility room,that's gross Need to pop them all back in again ( will use Lenor
I used that once (cant remember what flavour ) but it stunk I ended up throwing the rest away
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
I used that once (cant remember what flavour ) but it stunk I ended up throwing the rest away
Actually was beginning to think it was just me so thanks for that LYNNE xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-01-2014, 11:07 PM
I did it!!! Complete brekkies,although only a tiny bit of mince for the 4 going to the vets tomorrow, they'll have a large lunch when they get back. Total utter silence from outside, no movement that I can see,although difficult when it is dark, but the red light from the heat lamp shows me if anyone is sat in the doorway of the mini palace and there isn't.Was very quiet, dropped the bottle of omega 3, but no response thank goodness!!! Have switched the light out in the kitchen now, will go to bed, having my soak my wake them, but I am thinking that leaving the outside light on was keeping them up more than anything.
Anyway, I will know in a bit when I go for my soak
Nite nite everyone
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2014, 11:13 PM
Mind the creaky floorboard!!
Sleep well,I'm gone too...Nite all xx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Lacey you daft gowk! Don't stick your fingers in a socket!

I've got nothing done at all. My friend phoned from Kyle of Lochalsh and was on the phone for an hour. We were catching up. So between that and playing with my phone I've got nothing whatsoever done. Tomorrow night will have to be TMA night.

On the plus side, my number is going to get transferred to the new phone by Thursday. Hoping sooner but doubtful, so in the meantime I have to have two phones with me. It's great though otherwise. I've got it set up the way I want, and apart from being unable to print from it I can do almost everything else.

Got puplet sleeping beside me, she only has 5 more days with us Oh well, I know she has a good home.

Night night everyone.
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 9 10 11 12