View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 01:24 PM
Dancing with a bag of crisps...smart girl ..beats dancing with a boy( yuk!! )
She is stunningly beautiful.looking like a princess,the wee doll
Thankyou for your lovely comments,the dress you prefer is beautiful on,I have to say.Think I need to do my tan tonight and then model for my girls tomorrow Clothes look better on when you have a bit of colour methinks and your hair is behaving itself
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by Polarbear2008 View Post
Bailiie and me were having a play earlier today, so incorporated a bit of training too... For the first time ever, I managed to get a treat on her foot whilst she was lying down and got her to leave it. I managed to catch her with my phone camera - she was brilliant, but wouldn't do it again! After being so patient, I told her she could get it - she did

Clever dog. Holly does this, she is very good at waiting for food and treats.

Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Just say 'STOP' when you've had enough of pics of my beloved little granddaughter. (Can't guarantee I will stop!)

Dancing with a bag of crisps!
That is a beautiful photo of a beautiful little girl.
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Lola enjoying running about

Holly playing ball, like normal

Ted looking like a drown rat. My mum took him for a walk with her friend and her Shih Tzu Maggie. (I cropped my mum out of the photo). Hopefully Holly will meet Maggie soon, as long as her owner is alright with it. Maggie is all black.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 03:43 PM
Oh I keep forgetting about this thread .... its excellent. I've only gone back a couple of pages but will have to look further to see what I've missed

Lovely photo of Baillee
Lacey Lovely dresses but as Pat says its not easy imagining what dress 2 would look like on ...... go on I'll wait while you pop it on .......... .... still waiting ........
Blue is my all time favourite colour but I actually like the simplistic style of dress one. We need to see then all on.
Tang That is a beautiful photo of your son, his wife and your gorgeous granddaughter .... who is just angelic looking Nobody has said stop so keep them coming
Vicky Lovely action shots of the dogs, but I have admit Ted takes takes-the-biscuit
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Oh I keep forgetting about this thread .... its excellent. I've only gone back a couple of pages but will have to look further to see what I've missed

Vicky Lovely action shots of the dogs, but I have admit Ted takes takes-the-biscuit
Thank you. He had to have his first bath since living here. I had a good laugh as he was so wet!. Well it has been raining here all day.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 04:23 PM
so laughing at Ted,although the Princess looks exactly the same.Wee tip Vicky,which you probably already know,best to give them a good brush before you bath them,fair saves on the tats and the shampoo just glides off then
Love that first pic of Lola,great shot that and of course gorgeous Holly
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 04:39 PM
I have finally got a proper internet connection again so I am going to have a random photo splurge and then go back and read the many, many pages I have missed!

Scooby over seeing me moving stuff to the shed -

It was always going to happen, the chickens got in the new house! -

Who, us? Noooooooo -

All four dogs stealing my bed (I was perched on the edge) -

Sleepy Malcolm -

Not sure what he is doing here -

Gorgeous Layla girl -

Malcolm helping me fetch the post for work -

Layla's attempt to make me get up -

They got their picnic bench back and were very happy (the rug underneath is covering up a mud patch that I am going to put a patio on but until then it stops them playing in here mud) -

Scooby went missing and I found him in my bed having made a pillow out of my jeans...

Gorgeous girly again -

"Hello." -

Two tired terriers -

Queuing -

Happy -

Shy -

Only Malcolm...

Confused Bandit -

Hope I haven't overloaded you all.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 05:48 PM
Awww Jen they are all gorgeous. Love the chicks too.

Due to illness, etc, etc I never did get a Mothers day present from Kathy.
She came today with this, that she made herself;

She has made this in pink, my favourite colour but for her wedding she has made loads of them in blue to decorate the hotel
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 07:46 PM
JEN,love the pics,that Layla is so funny Dogs all looking great and well settled,chickens too
NIP JEN,that pressie is gorgeous and she made it herself..wow.Be beautiful in blue too
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 05:02 AM
FINALLY found this thread again.. taken me all night!!!

nippy Jen and Jen - LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos... that is an amazing flower display your daughter made and those doglets

Some random photos of my bread.. I love my breadmaker

Chilli and cheese bread (delish!!)

Pepperoni and cheese - SO GOOD!!

Page 115 of 130 « First < 15 65 105 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 125 > Last »