View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2013, 10:31 PM
Sally, your talent is astounding! Amazing paintings.

Time for me to give up and go to bed. Almost finished a unit, need to get started on the next one. That unit was exploring the causes of the first world war. Came to the conclusion that Germany, at the time, suffered from 'small man syndrome' (no offence to any of our German members).
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-03-2013, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
The person who used my Visa card to do vast shops at Tescos [each to the value of over £1,000], paid a BT bill, an O2 bill, and for two long distance National Express journeys, got caught when trying to do yet another large Tesco shop after my card had been cancelled!
Words fail me How can a check out person not work out that a £1,000 bill for groceries was unusual Must have been brain dead.

Oh well I am yawning here so best toddle off to bed, Rianna is in the hall and snoring away Good night to all of you
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2013, 10:34 PM
That must have been a horrible moment Malka when you realised that vast amounts were being stolen from your account. Did they ever trace the low life that did it, or where he stole the details from? I know that the Banks and card companies have whole teams working hard to try to stop all this, but they don't seem to be getting anywhere do they.

Tang, it seems that Bella and Jimmi have the same thought processes re coats! We bought about four of the super dooper ones - you know, the all singing all dancing padded and waterproof ones - but all he did was go into a deep decline and walk backwards As a last resort I bought the Equafleece, which once on he didn't object to at all and I thought hooray!! That was two years ago, and also last year. This year he has decided that he absolutely hates it.

What the heck are we supposed to do with these smalls when it is freezing cold?? Jimmi has little hair on his tum, and he is getting on a bit; Bella is thin coated and not equiped for truly cold weather. Stupid animals

Night night Harvey. Sleep tight.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2013, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Oh it was my debit card Harvey, and I do use cash as much as possible but sometimes I have to use my card to pay stuff, it goes through straight away and when I think of how I used to go to the building society (my salary was paid in there once a month) with a list of cheques for them to make out for me, I then went and paid the individual cheques to whoever they were made out to, half a day's job, now I do it online and it is done in minutes.
Its the first time its ever happened, and I still can't understand how they got my details, at least the bank believed me and the money has been credited to me and a new card and pin is on its way.
I hope whoever it is gets caught, but as we all know they will more than likely get away with it
Hi TW Im really sorry that this has happened to you,but look at it another way if you get all the problems at the beginning of the year then the rest of the year should be brillant crystalgirl
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Been watching the weather forecast and they are saying minus 6 tonight and tomorrow, then it will go a bit warmer on Thursday and snow back on Friday.
Off to beddy byes for me now, I am hoping for a better day tomorrow and a nice home for Ash appearing on the horizon
Night Granpa, night Granma, night John boy......
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Night ma, night pa ..... lol

I am hoping for a nice home for Ash too.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Crystal, that is such a nice thing to say. You will have to ask your daughter how I get back into it again!!

Night night everyone, and I too am hoping for that perfect home for Ash to materialise very very soon.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2013, 11:16 PM
& good night from me as well
Page 11 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11