View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2010, 04:15 PM
i dont think so... they said on BBLB that he wanted to because of josie, but that he was still there for now... he is apparently one of the faves to go tomorrow
Luckypirate
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-08-2010, 11:10 PM
So glad John James has gone, I actually want to slap his smug little smirk right off his face!
Now I think Mario to win, maybe Andrew. Not bloody Josie.
The flooding was hilarious XD
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2010, 11:18 PM
oh, i hate mario! i want josie or dave to win i like jj but i want an original housemate to win and i dont like andrew, so wouldnt want him to win anyway
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-08-2010, 06:06 PM
I'm also glad John James went. I don't mind if Josie wins, I think she probably will.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2010, 08:35 AM
Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
Thank goodness the end is nigh!

I hope John James, Dave, Steve & Andrew leave tomorrow
Oh well only predicted 2 right!

Now then, what is going to happen on the Final night, does the Winner have the choice of going back in the House with/for Ultimate BB or not?

Also who is going into Ultimate BB?
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2010, 09:15 AM
I am gutted John James went, Corin played him for a fool, I am glad Corin went, little cheat! I can't stand Dave he has had lots of videos on youtube preaching and there is one on there where he goes out into Cardiff pretending to be in a wheelchair, really don't like him although in fairness he's the one who has stayed faithful and true to his wife throughout so I have to respect him for that!

Josie to win, Mario is a little bit psycho....Andrew nor JJ were in from the start so...it has to be Josie!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2010, 09:19 AM
Also who is going into Ultimate BB
Please god not Josie. I saw through her right back in the beginning and BB have really made it the Josie show when all she has done is lay in bed, suck her thumb, sit there smoking or bitching about something or someone.
I don't think she would have been the one chosen to be in the final if the housemates could have voted secretly but like in the nasty nominations they were all too scared to pick on her. BB was very clever with that.
I think Friday evictions were a fix as they have left the most boring in with Josie to make sure she wins.
Now Sam Pepper has gone and John james with his argueing the house will be boring there is nobody with a personality good or bad left.
Josie knows she is going to win she looks so smug about it. Perhaps BB told her she would before she went in!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Lorna, I have just watched the Dave videos on You Tube. I am surprised BB has let him stay in, considering the reasons they have removed housemates in the past...I knew he was a phoney........seemed so very false! Can't imagine what Steve will feel when he sees them either!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Dave is an absolute disgrace and he has the cheek to call himself a christian minister, makes me so mad. I think that BB has some kind of control over the media, as there has been nothing in the papers about this con man. Hope he gets blasted by them when he gets out. And hope the taxman catches up with him if he has not been declaring all the donations to him. I notice he hasn't been drunk on r'lawd for some time now maybe he realizes that the housemates saw through it all. The only one worthy of winning now is Mario.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2010, 09:14 PM
Well done Josie........A great winner.
Page 11 of 15 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »