Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

22-06-2009, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Im so glad you have both had a good nights rest,

I have to say, I admire you, you always seem so composed and together when you have a spell with her, this must really help loki, x
Aw thank you, Shona. I think being on my own I just have to get on with it. If I showed any upset with Loki, it would maybe pass on to her and make her worse. She's such a pet and when her fits stops, she looks up at me with those eyes of hers as though to say OK now for another wee while!! Being on here as well, helps me no end. So thank you, Shona. Hope you are hail and hearty.

Take care.

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Really glad to hear she is fine now and over it for what I hope is a very long time. Big hugs from this end to you both
((((((((((())))))))))
Aw thank you June. I am relieved as well. I hope it is another long while. Many thanks for our hugs from you. Hope the Norties are doing well

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
So pleased to hear the news Rose.
to Loki xxx
I am delighted as well and her smiles are back!! Still learning where everything is again!! Many thanks again, YS, for all your lovely messages.

Take care.

Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Glad to hear she is a bit better & giving you smiles .

I too didn't know about giving food to a dog after a fit, I'm glad you mentioned it just in case it ever happened here.

Gentle hugs to the gorgeous Loki and yourself xxxx
It is good to see her about again, even although she is still a bit unsteady on her legs but that will go soon and she will be running around again, wanting to play with her beloved ball!!

Many thanks Anne-Marie for yor moral support and kind words.

Take care.

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
It is FANTASTIC news that she is over this cluster. She will be back to normal very soon - I do indeed know all about the wandering!

Glad you got some sleep at last!
xxxxx
Many thanks Linda and it is great to see her wobbling around!! She goes back to the 2 x 60 gms Pheno this evening - I think the 3 did help her. I always think of the poem "I wandered lonely as a cloud"!! Back and forth. Still the exercise does her good! Got her out on the veranda this morning and gave her a good brush and she enjoyed it!

Take care and hugs from me to her cousin Loki and doggy kisses from Loki xxxx

Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Fab news that things are improving xxxxxxx
Many thanks Ramble and for all your messages. They all help me cope.

Take care.

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
So pleased to hear the news...I think about you often and hope and pray that everything is ok with your darling girl. xx
Aw thank you Scorpio and I am hoping that is them over for another while. All your messages have helped. Again, thank you.

Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Good to read this thread today!!!!
Thank you BD. I took pleasure in posting up that her fits had stopped and we both got a sleep last night!! Many thanks again, for your responses and wishes for Loki. xx

Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
So sorry as I have only just read this thread, but delighted it has finished on a good note xxx

Aw thankyou TB, it was good to post up that her fits had stopped.

Again, everyone, many, many thanks for all your thoughts and good wishes for Loki, I am positive they helped, I know they certainly helped me.

Thank you and hugs to each of you from me and doggy ones from Loki xxxx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2009, 05:06 PM
You do an amazing job, Rose - why aren't you resting in bed Mrs, catching up on the Zzzzzzzzzzzs?
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Awww...Rose, just caught up and so pleased that you had a peaceful night and Loki is feeling better. I'm ever so relieved for you both xxxxx Big wags and licks from Cassie to Loki too. xxxxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

22-06-2009, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
You do an amazing job, Rose - why aren't you resting in bed Mrs, catching up on the Zzzzzzzzzzzs?
Aw Linda I couldn't sleep so early!! I usually never am in bed before 2 am!! Up again by 7 am, if not before that! I feel tired just now though, so perhaps will have an early night and if Loki will go to her own bed on the floor at the foot of mine, I may even get to sleep in my nice big king sized bed!!

Many thanks again Take care.xxxx

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Awww...Rose, just caught up and so pleased that you had a peaceful night and Loki is feeling better. I'm ever so relieved for you both xxxxx Big wags and licks from Cassie to Loki too. xxxxx
Thank you WH for every one of your lovely messages and wishes for Loki. She is still at the wandering stage but is calming down a bit now and getting steadier on her paws! Thanks to Cassie from me and Loki for our hugs and hugs and cuddles back to Cassie.

Take care and again, thank you.

xxxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

23-06-2009, 01:49 PM
And finally!! Just thought I would let you all know that Loki is feeling lots and lots better today. Playing with her ball this morning and it was great to see her run gently after the ball, it is one of her favourites but lost for a long time, found it in the big bedroom. She even remembered her commands to leave (had forgotten that one after her last fits but now remembers it), told her to sit and give me 5 and she did - even just the hand up to give me 5 without saying it, and she did that as well. Oh it is so good to see her back to near normal - even her facial expression is more alive and eyes back to normal!!

Many thanks again from me and Loki to each of you, all your good wishes have helped and they certainly helped me!!

Take care and hugs to each of you from me and Loki xxxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2009, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
And finally!! Just thought I would let you all know that Loki is feeling lots and lots better today. Playing with her ball this morning and it was great to see her run gently after the ball, it is one of her favourites but lost for a long time, found it in the big bedroom. She even remembered her commands to leave (had forgotten that one after her last fits but now remembers it), told her to sit and give me 5 and she did - even just the hand up to give me 5 without saying it, and she did that as well. Oh it is so good to see her back to near normal - even her facial expression is more alive and eyes back to normal!!

Many thanks again from me and Loki to each of you, all your good wishes have helped and they certainly helped me!!

I'm thrilled for you Rose, after such a worrying time with her, I shall keep everything crossed that beautiful Loki continues to enjoy good health xxx
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post

I've just read this thread, very glad to hear that Loki is on the mend, best wishes to you both.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Brilliant - I'm so pleased!
Big hugs for you both.
xxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

23-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Many thanks and she is still playing with her ball and has remembered commands she forgot the last time!! She is giving me more kisses as well than she did!! h, it is great to see my Loki back. I haven't taken her out walkies yet but tomorrow I hope her legs will not be wobbly and the exercise playing up and down the hall will have strengthened them more. I will test her on the first flight of stairs down and see how she gets on. That's the worst of living on the top floor of flats, albeit just a 2 storey building!

Again, thank you, Scorpi, Mum to Many and Lucky Star - and to everyone else, for every message of support.

Take care.

Love

Rose, Loki, PJ and Soochie xxxx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Hi Rose, so pleased to hear Loki has come round well again. Long may it last! Take care.
Page 11 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >