View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 10:16 AM
You know what they say - slow and steady wins the race. I think if you lose it very quickly you are less likely to keep it off. If i lose 5.5 lbs in 3 weeks i will be very happy! My goal is to lose an average of 2lbs a week but i know some weeks i wont manage that. But if i lose just 1lb in a week its all loss so its all good lol.

Keep going! And maybe dont expect so much from yourself? 1 or 2 lbs a week is a GOOD weight loss!
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Not a happy bunny, the scales say I didn't loose anything thing this week still 14st 3lb, must try harder next week
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Not a happy bunny, the scales say I didn't loose anything thing this week still 14st 3lb, must try harder next week
Neither did mine, but I'm hardly surprised after the first week. Though it is annoying as I have been soooooo good!

Anyway, Kristina's right, slowly slowly catchy monkey!
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 02:44 PM
lol it came to bite me in the bum too - i didnt lose anything this week either! sob sob! But i also only got the the gym once and i went out for dinner wednesday night and friday night so i guess its not that suprising lol
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Here you go girls, a bit of encouragement, if I can do it, so can you.

This pic was taken at my 60th birthday party 5 yrs ago, look at the gut, I was 18st then.

This was taken today, 13st, 13lbs. and I feel a lot fitter.

GO for it, you CAN do it.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2007, 04:49 AM
Makes you look five years younger than the original pic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2007, 08:42 AM
Ooooooh look at you! Well done! You look much healthier and happier and i bet you feel it too! Well i am now back on the diet after being naughty last week. Will be back to the gym for me tonight as well.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2007, 09:18 AM
Thanks nero, you look great, great inspiration pics, must look on the positive side, I didn't put anything back on will try much harder this week, last week there was cake at obediance someone had done well at a horse show, then we had pizza one night, then I've just found out my lactose intolerance is starting to get less and I can have small amounts without too bad side affects, so I downed a small tub of Hagen daz ice cream which was too much lactose and I did feel the affects, but might have accounted for the lack of lose
booboo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Hi....................I joined weightwatchers 3 weeks ago lost 2 half pounds (week 1) half pound ! (week 2) and been weighed this mornng and have lost nothing!!!!!!!!!!! feel very upset...............
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2007, 12:40 PM
I have had weeks when i havn't lost any thing which has made me feel despondant, but I'm determined this time not to let it get to me.
Look at it this way you havn't put anythingon,I'm sure you will have a good catchup week.
Ah well see what the scales do for me on Wed morning.
Keep up the good work everyone.

jeanette
Page 11 of 15 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »