View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
betchyacan
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-03-2007, 06:08 PM
Hello to everyone,I have been pointed to this topic as it is about myself. As I don't have an account on here this member has allowed me to put my side of the story foward.
Sally knows the facts as they have already been given on another forum were I answered every question put to me. The topic was locked in the end due to another member saying some nasty things to another member.

Firstly the dog is been moved on because it has not reached what was hoped of him. He is a fantastic dog and very loved and it is causing me a lot of heart ache to rehome him. All my dogs are fully health tested,D.N.A. profiled and rutinely wormed and frontlined. All my dogs have had a massive amount of training put into them and are very happy loving dogs. Anyone who has ever met my dogs will confirm this. They are all kept in top health and nothing other than the best is considered for them.
The dog I am rehoming is not been done so to make room for a pup. I have known for a while that I would have to rehome him but kept puting it off as I do love the dog.
I will be having the dogs nackers off before rehoming him into a pet home were he will be very loved and happy and will give a million times more love and happienes back to his new family. The bitch sally is talking about having a litter has not been bred as yet. She is 3 years old and will be mated her mext season. This will be her first ever mating and have waited this long for a reason. I show and work my dogs in weight pulling and conformation and the bitch has done extreamly well. The dog that is been used at stud I have travelled and seen a number of times. I have even met up with the dogs owner with my bitch with me so I could evaulate them side by side. I have a waiting list the lenght of both my arms and more,and people willing to leave deposits once she is scanned and shows to be pregnant. The people getting pups from this breeding have been in the breed for many many years. So of them are very well respected dogmen so there is no worry about homes. I also have quite a list of people who will only be to happy to have a returned pup/dog rehomed with them. I know what to expect from thius matings as I have looked back to what is in my bitchs pedigree,have asked her breeder about the results of the breedings she done with my dogs sire and dam. The stud dog been used is a Ch. Sporting dog and has produced a Gr.Ch. male and a Ch. Female,he is out of Gr.Ch. himself and has similar lines to my bitch,both tracing back to Sparpit dogs and stuff like Firey Jacks pet. I have seen what he produces and what produced him and I know exactly what to expect from him. If As Sally trys to claim I have no idea what to expect why then are people who have been in the breed for many many years,who are considered very knollageable about Staffords wanting pups from this breeding and have waited for quite a while for the breeding to be done. They must believe as I do that the results of this litter will produce what they want in a Stafford. As for liking to keep the whole litter back,doesn't every breeder want to keep the results of a breeding back they felt were going to be high quaility dogs. We all wish we could do this,but we can't as it would be impossible.
betchyacan
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-03-2007, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Hayley,
I know by reading information on a different forum not the one you are referring too,that this person has bred litters before.
Yes you are right Sally. I am 30 years old and so far in life I have bred 2 litters from a bitch I owned years ago.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 06:19 PM
I'm not getting into all the in's and out's but you have bred litters before,it is on another forum.
What happened to those dogs?
Like i have previously stated it's all a bit to convieniant for me,
You say he's not what you hoped he would be yet he has been used at stud and produced some fantastic offspring.
Your bitch is from the same lines,you could get some of the traits you don't like come through into her pups.
What will you breed and breed regardless?
betchyacan
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Coming from someone who thinks they can produce all they want in a show dog in a single mating,that is very rich. You show a complete lack of knollage in regard to breeding. The very fact that your own dog has been produced by breeders doing exactly what you are curseing me for sayys it all does it not.
What happened to my other bitch I had years ago,I had her spayed. She was top dog and at the time and I shared a house with a friend. His bitch started attacking my bitch shortly after her been spayed in an attemp to gain dominance. My bitch became extreamly unhappy and started seperating herself from the other dogs. I placed her with a good friend who had an older choped male and she returned to being a very happy care free type of dog. I still talk to the people that have her and she has the greatest life possible. Am I the devil for doing so,I think not. She like all my dogs are very well looked after and lead very joyfull lives.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by betchyacan View Post
Hello to everyone,I have been pointed to this topic as it is about myself. As I don't have an account on here this member has allowed me to put my side of the story foward.
Sally knows the facts as they have already been given on another forum were I answered every question put to me. The topic was locked in the end due to another member saying some nasty things to another member.

Firstly the dog is been moved on because it has not reached what was hoped of him. He is a fantastic dog and very loved and it is causing me a lot of heart ache to rehome him. All my dogs are fully health tested,D.N.A. profiled and rutinely wormed and frontlined. All my dogs have had a massive amount of training put into them and are very happy loving dogs. Anyone who has ever met my dogs will confirm this. They are all kept in top health and nothing other than the best is considered for them.
The dog I am rehoming is not been done so to make room for a pup. I have known for a while that I would have to rehome him but kept puting it off as I do love the dog.
I will be having the dogs nackers off before rehoming him into a pet home were he will be very loved and happy and will give a million times more love and happienes back to his new family. The bitch sally is talking about having a litter has not been bred as yet. She is 3 years old and will be mated her mext season. This will be her first ever mating and have waited this long for a reason. I show and work my dogs in weight pulling and conformation and the bitch has done extreamly well. The dog that is been used at stud I have travelled and seen a number of times. I have even met up with the dogs owner with my bitch with me so I could evaulate them side by side. I have a waiting list the lenght of both my arms and more,and people willing to leave deposits once she is scanned and shows to be pregnant. The people getting pups from this breeding have been in the breed for many many years. So of them are very well respected dogmen so there is no worry about homes. I also have quite a list of people who will only be to happy to have a returned pup/dog rehomed with them. I know what to expect from thius matings as I have looked back to what is in my bitchs pedigree,have asked her breeder about the results of the breedings she done with my dogs sire and dam. The stud dog been used is a Ch. Sporting dog and has produced a Gr.Ch. male and a Ch. Female,he is out of Gr.Ch. himself and has similar lines to my bitch,both tracing back to Sparpit dogs and stuff like Firey Jacks pet. I have seen what he produces and what produced him and I know exactly what to expect from him. If As Sally trys to claim I have no idea what to expect why then are people who have been in the breed for many many years,who are considered very knollageable about Staffords wanting pups from this breeding and have waited for quite a while for the breeding to be done. They must believe as I do that the results of this litter will produce what they want in a Stafford. As for liking to keep the whole litter back,doesn't every breeder want to keep the results of a breeding back they felt were going to be high quaility dogs. We all wish we could do this,but we can't as it would be impossible.
Why then on your website do you state you only have 3 homes lined up for pups??

Why if you know what your doing not line breeding?

Fact You live in a one bed flat Space is an issue.

Fact you are rehoming your dog,because he hasn't made what you require from him,yet he's good enough to put out to stud.

Fact you are breeding your bitch,same lines as your dog,she doesn't show the traits you don't like but could produce pups with them.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 06:35 PM
just a small thought but we all seem to be off thread here and the topics turned on to the merits of mating, which has been thrashed about on here to death in my opinion.
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-03-2007, 06:36 PM
This thread is closed pending admin review.
Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10