Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-12-2013, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Hahaha Sally! If I hadn't thought it Malka would have!
Are you casting nasturtiums at moi?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Sorry Sally, too much information

Oh dear my dirty mind is taking over
Hahahaha I was about to say the same!
Hey Tawney t hat sounds good news.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 07:57 PM
Ooooh TW, you lucky thing

Found out something that is a bit strange and a bit good and bad. Davie was on Google Earth and found a photo of my Dad looking at the Google van. He's standing at his window, I wanted to cry and smile at the same time. It's very odd.

On the plus side, Davie has said that he wants to try for the Pipes and Drums. So going to take him along to the Pipes and Drums weekend and see how he gets on.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-12-2013, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Friends OH has just been to take the inside gate off, AND he is going to cut it to fit the new space AND he is going to sort the electrics out for the PP AND he is putting a lock on the outside gate for me that means I can lock it with a key on the way out AND he is putting a new gatepost in for me!!!!
It is now time for a

Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 07:59 PM
Oh dear Sally You do have trouble with your tele dont you? Not again with little Jimmi. Poor lad I wonder why it keeps happening

Yaaayyyy!!! thats better than a Christmas present for you June. Glad to see you enjoyed your lunch out as well.

Ive just been sitting here with my feet in a bowl of water giving them a lovely soak before I cut my toe nails .......... Common as Muck me
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 08:00 PM
Lore that's spooky.
If I look at my sons house I can see a lad looking out of my Gdaughters bedroom window. this was at a time when she was too young to have a lad in her bedroom
She says oh it must have been a ghost, yeah right
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2013, 08:11 PM
Well it could easily have been one Nippy, I've had too many peculiar things happen to me to discount that.
It is so good of Andy to do all this for me, they have so much on, yet they have still found time to help me.
I was worried about the inner gate, today one of the babies was climbing in and out of the bars, and I was thinking, you put on any extra weight you're going to get stuck little lady, because I can't close it to anymore. Glad thats done and out of the way at least.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 08:11 PM
Fantastic news TW - that must have lifted your spirits no end

Lore that must have been a bittersweet moment, and I can imagine that you looked at the image long and hard. I bet you looked long and hard too Nippy Of all the ways to get caught out, who would think of the Google Earth camera!!!

Lynne, thank you for the sympathy for Jimmi - the skin between his toes and beneath his pads has been very delicate ever since we got him, and with the abscesses there is often no obvious reason for them. This soreness and pad detachment though is something different and has only happened once before...........I happen to think that he chases a cat in the garden, hurtles up the stone steps to the back gate, and catches the pad or the skin on the edge of the step. Only a guess though.

Bleugh to the foot soak prior to cutting nails thing!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2013, 08:12 PM
I can't imagine how Jimmi coped before he got you to look after him Sally
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 08:16 PM
*wafts in stone cold solber*

I BIN STOOD UP!!!!! Thank goodness!!!!

Neighbour's car was there eventually at lunchtime, but no phone call, so I knew I was safe for a nanny nap and it twoz tonight they were partying. Got up at 4 pm, neighbour's car gone, and the house has been in total darkness the whole time since then No phone call....... I spent half an hour putting on make up and doing my hair but kept me jim jams on thank goodness, but I was in readiness enough that when she came home and rang me I could just chuck on some bling and clothes.

Well, nothing happened Nobody's there, it's still all dark, so I decided to shove some sausage rolls in t'oven, along with a few mince pies and me and Dave have scoffed the lot NOW, I don't want to go even if she does ring me uh, uh, noooooooo, I'm more than happy in me jim jams and my recliner with Dave well, not in the SAME recliner as Dave (yet!!! ).

Don't know what's going on, maybe one of the flights is delayed with one of her daughters, but no doubt she'll ring me somewhen, probably when I've gone to bed. She has rung me at 9.30 pm before now, even come round at 9pm once

I see you're all happy munching away on Lynn's sausage rolls and drinking Jen's non alcoholic beverages, so I'll say goodnight to you all.

Hi Sally Oh pants, I bet you could cry over Jimmi's diagnosis there with that pad and no Corrie tonight either You didn't miss much though, that Kylie's storyline is beyond boring.

Oh I did get a lovely card from my vets thanking me for the tin of biscuits and wishing us a very "safe" Christmas, how nice is that when I only took them the biccies yesterday afternoon! I told you they were lovely these new vets.

Night night all, enjoy your evening.xxxx
Page 10 of 16 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »