Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
That's true, and I hope I'll never be in a position to have to be dogless again....having said that though I've just come home to find that Remus has raided the fridge again and eaten absolutely everything that I had just replaced from when he did the same on Monday. So..anyone want a bull Lurcher....free to a good ...actually any home?
Can you put a childproof lock or 2 on the fridge. I used to have one on my freezer because the cat used to open it and my Boxer would help himself to frozen mince and frozen chicken.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Can you put a childproof lock or 2 on the fridge. I used to have one on my freezer because the cat used to open it and my Boxer would help himself to frozen mince and frozen chicken.
Yes I'm going to order one tonight, I've been looking for one in our small town but no where sells them. I've been so busy with the dog walking business and the kids that I haven't managed to look anywhere else for them. I'm going to order one tonight and hope he doesn't learn how to open it like my friends dog has. I'm also really frustrated that it means that my four year old daughter will now loose some independence as she loves to help her self to fruit and veg from the salad draw and pour drinks for her and her little sister.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

28-11-2013, 07:50 PM

Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

28-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post

That was my next suggestion
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

28-11-2013, 08:17 PM
Pereg cannot open any of the freezers and has not [yet] realised that the fridge door will open if she presses on the foot pedal...

Mind you she only recently discovered that she can lift the lid of the pedal bin with her nose...

Little booger!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Don't say it Malka or she'll be at it next!!

P.s. Happy Hannukah. Xx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

28-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Don't say it Malka or she'll be at it next!!
She would no doubt get her nose caught in the door as it is heavy [especially with what I keep in the door shelves] and unless pushed wide open it swings shut rather quickly.

P.s. Happy Hannukah. Xx
Thanks!
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2013, 09:03 PM
We put a chair against the fridge to stop Duncan raiding it little love just used it to get on the worktop and stole the bread instead ! Blimey I miss that little sod
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2013, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
We put a chair against the fridge to stop Duncan raiding it little love just used it to get on the worktop and stole the bread instead ! Blimey I miss that little sod
Little sods.
Canine K9
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-12-2013, 03:59 PM
I have an 8 kilo dog and he has cost me a lot.
For vet fees we have insurance but the excess is £80 and won`t cover any vaccs, castration and anything up to and including £80.
He had puppy vaccs £40
Booster £30
Microchipping £10
Consultation when he got attacked £30
Treatment when he had KC £55
£165 just there.
Then his insurance is £13 a month. And it usually raises

Food is Naturediet at moment around £20 a month, about £13 on raw which we will switch to hopefully soon.

Then theres the little bits like collars, harnesses, leads, bowls, treats, toys etc.

When we went on holiday in October that was £300 for 2 week boarding.

I`m a teenager and before I got a dog I needed no job. Now I have 2 small jobs. Thats the only way I can afford the bulk of my dog.
Page 10 of 12 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 >