Female 

28-10-2013, 10:27 PM
Ah JENNY,that's lovely with your dad and the stars
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2013, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I'm here, just popping in and out, phone keeps ringing, have been watching the pickpockets programme on 5.
Hope Malka is Ok, quite worrying she is so unwell at the moment and isolated the way she is.
Watching the news, can't believe it about the bus being picked up by the wind and dumped in a field!!!
I didn't hear about that, how awful. I'll have to go and have a look. I hope you get to sleep OK tonight June and I know its just finding a comfortable position. ((hugs)).

I'm going to leave the building now Sleep well all and see you tomorrow.

I'll check back on here in the morning to see if little Jimmi wears shoes in the frost.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-10-2013, 10:39 PM
Nite Jenny and everyone, going to do girly brekkies and have a soak. I know its ice packs for sciatica, but I would rather have a hot bath and it does ease it a little.
My phone calls were from friends, in fact my phones been busy all day, but only one puppy call, the rest have just been catch up and gossip stuff
Hoping that as the weather moves wherever it is going, apparently Denmark where the winds are 120 mph my sciatica will disappear with it, because it takes weeks to clear up otherwise!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2013, 10:50 PM
Hope you manage to get a good night's sleep TW xx
Enjoy your bath...love to Mummy Mabs ...see ya tomorrow.xx

Nite JENNY
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2013, 10:53 PM
Jenny, the stars are such powerful, emotional things aren't they. I know exactly what you mean about looking at certain ones and thinking of your father.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Signing off now too...

Goodnight SALLY and anyone who comes on after,sleep well xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2013, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Jenny, the stars are such powerful, emotional things aren't they. I know exactly what you mean about looking at certain ones and thinking of your father.
SALLY,not sure if you missed it but JENNY wanted to know if Jimmi wears shoes in the frost?. ....
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2013, 11:03 PM
Have just seen that you have disappeared for the night Jenny.

If you look in tomorrow, no I don't tend to put the boots on just for going out in the garden, but I do if we are going for a walk in icy conditions. Jimmi hates coats too, in fact we wasted an absolute fortune buying all sorts of different ones. The end result was always the same..........he let me put them on, and then refused to budge an inch! OR, he went backwards. Eventually I bought an Equafleece jumper type thing which is close fitting and he did accept it. For the first year. The second year he kicked up a huge fuss about wearing it He does totally accept his harness though.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2013, 11:18 PM
His lordship is back, so I am going through to watch a Father Ted or two with him before bed!

to H if she is first to open up in the morning, I will catch up with you one of these days!

Thinking of Lynn, and hoping that all is well in her new world and that we will hear from her very soon now.

Night night all.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2013, 05:57 AM
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
I have got some of those Paws boots (purple ones) but as you say it will make him sweat more and I have one lycra and rubber boot for emergencies .... he refuses to even move if I put one on, let alone go for a walk. He also hates a harness and coat although once those are on he will eventually calm down. He's such a stressed out little dog, poor thing

Sally do you put boots on Jimmi when its frosty then?

I didn't get to see the 999 programme tonight as OH wanted to watch something else ... I'll watch it on catch-up tomorrow.

Eileen and Sally its strange you mentioning Dads tonight, I just went outside for a ciggie and we have a really clear sky and loads of stars are visible for the first time in ages. The night my Dad died I looked up and noticed a really small star constellation and always vowed that when I saw it I'd think of him. It was as clear as anything tonight. My Dad was a lovely lovely man and I will always miss him. Lets all hope that we all meet up with them again one day .... I am sure I will.
That's lovely Jenny. We do the same with the moon - when far away from loved ones - if you go outside and look at the moon that will be the same moon I am looking at. Mart and I were talking about that last week. He said he remembers me saying it and it's what he used to then tell his girlfriends when they were apart!

I was outside his having a ciggie and looking at a half moon and commented that if I were in Cyprus it would be 'lying on its side'.
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10