View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the update Julie I'm really pleased these dogs have been given homes. Would of been even better if it was here with us
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by juliekelham View Post
thankyou to louise for posting about the dogs on here and to everyone else for your concerns and offering foster homes.the three remaing inuits will be picked up tomorrow morning and placed in foster homes.
Thanks for the update Julie, and well done to you and the NI people for your efforts in helping these dogs.
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2007, 08:47 AM
I am very pleased to hear that these dogs have been rehomed, thanks to the involvment of many, can I just ask a question re NI rehoming? is it normal for rescues to be spayed/neutered before going to their new homes or shortly after like so many breed rescues do? of have breeding restrictions placed on them by the society rescue? this is NOT a question to start arguments I just wanted to know for future reference.

Mo
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Well the RSPCA said they would neuter/spay them in the original post..

But having saw some of the rescue pages posted on here it would seem that some are actually advertising them as good breeding dogs.

I can't figure out which is the official breed rescue and if they actually do have a spay/neuter policy..
juliekelham
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-04-2007, 08:32 PM
any northern inuit that is rehomed through the norther inuit society rescue has to be castrated/spayed,under no circomstances do they go for breeding
juliekelham
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-04-2007, 08:36 PM
three of the five dogs were picked up this morning,and tonight we took one to his new home[it took him all of ten seconds to settle in].im sure you will hear all about him soon as the new owner is a member of dogsey.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by juliekelham View Post
three of the five dogs were picked up this morning,and tonight we took one to his new home[it took him all of ten seconds to settle in].im sure you will hear all about him soon as the new owner is a member of dogsey.
I can't wait Julie
takiya-mist
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Hi all Well after 609 miles round trip the dogs have been picked up and taken to their new homes. I'm aching all over my little van is so uncomfy. Me n Dave are off to bed now for a well earned sleep night X
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2007, 08:10 AM
Hope the NIS do something really special for you after the way you have run around this last week. You deserve a medal!
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Great news. Hope they all settle down well.
Page 10 of 13 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >