View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Well that was an interesting couple of hours. We had lost power from Aviemore, out to Fort William, up to Shetland....all lost electric.

So digging out the candles, trying to find something to charge my phone, and then relaxing and reading...got power back now though
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 10:36 PM
Evening all
Just spent a while catching up, am tired today. We went out at 10 this morning to go to Cromford and didn't get back in till 3, then had to chuck a quick cuppa before going to work
Had a fab walk though, Rosie loved it, she saw a duck and wanted to race off after it lol

Bitkin sorry to hear about your god-daughter xx

Here hoping all poorly pooches and people are feeling better tomorrow xx
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Well that was an interesting couple of hours. We had lost power from Aviemore, out to Fort William, up to Shetland....all lost electric.

So digging out the candles, trying to find something to charge my phone, and then relaxing and reading...got power back now though
Glad you have power, bothered me more at night than daytime when power goes off x
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-04-2014, 10:47 PM
That was some catch-up - took me ages to read through! Hope poorly dogs and stressed owners all get to feel better very, very soon. Tired out now, as not only was it AGM tonight but I spent over 4 hrs with a spade today putting seed potatoes in and replanting my rather disappointing strawberry bed. I am only still able to move courtesy of the healing and restorative powers of an hour long tea-time soak in a red hot tub and the powers of Radox. I do feel that at times old age leaves a lot to be desired, that said it's better than the alternative!!!!!! If I feel a bit creaky tomorrow a.m. I should probably go anfd immerse myself in the healing waters of the Irwell, thats as long as the best bathings spots haven't been taken by TW's bunch. So thats all from me and a very good night to all. Bye fer now.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 10:58 PM
Night Gordon,
I think I will be tad stiff too, especially with my creepy hip. And especially as I'm taking my daughter shopping in the morning
When your strawberry sand tattles have grown do you think you could send me some please?

That's it from me
Night all
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Yeah as it was going on I locked the doors cause Brian is off out to his friend's so it's just me and Davie. Normally I don't feel so bad on my own but with no power I was more wary. There's been a lot of break-ins in the town lately.

Ah well, nice having power back. Was very odd not having it.

Today has been very quiet, we had a visit from April (stepdaughter). She's doing well down in Edinburgh, and looking forward to going out to work in a camp in America during the summer. Told her well done, she should take these opportunities while she can.

Tomorrow, well got the docs in the morning, then I have to pick up Davie's prescription. Prepare a lesson plan or two and go to cadets...that's about it really.
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10