View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2013, 10:48 PM
Oh LOL at the image of Jim and his larger ladies. Reminds me of ,my Aunt telling me about her tiny little Shetland stallion trying to have his wicked way with the mare they had...she was a hunter...big girl. But he did like to try

Well just went up to meet Brian with some bits he was needing for his friends computer he was trying to fix. Some young idiot has been put into one of the flats I have to walk past, they must be getting drunk cause they were shouting insults at me about the dress I was wearing, and apparently I'm fat...and so on. Brian heard some and was ready to go for them. Told him don't be ridiculous, they are idiots and not worth the hassle. So he backed down and went back to his friends while I went the back way away from them.

Karma will take care of them I'm sure. Idiots.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2013, 04:27 AM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Oh dear, I have tears in my eyes...........I just have these horrible images in my mind now Your girl walking around looking a bit irritated and puzzled, and Jimmi hanging on for grim death..........
When I lived in Berks, I had a GSD bitch and next door but one they had a real pest of a JRT - ain't kidding - it was allowed the freedom of the cul-de-sac (you can imagine the reaction if I'd allowed my GSD that freedom? But she was much better behaved) it used to nip the kids if they were out mucking about with footballs. And p1ss over all our milk when it was delivered if we didn't get it inside in time. But best of all it was DETERMINED to mount my GSD whenever it saw her. And my old Sally just totally IGNORED it! It was hilarious to see it leaping up at her and desperately trying to hang on with teeth and front paws while scrambling - at one stage literally 'swinging' from her rear.

One day Sally had obviously had enough and she 'bowled it over' like a football and then just 'stood over it' and it stayed stock still on its back under her undercarriage. The owner came out screaming for me to get her off it. I said 'she ain't touching it!' I did pull Sally away on her lead but that JRT never ever went anywhere near her again! Obviously not a stupid dog!
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10