register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2017, 03:00 PM
There is a vase of roses on the windowsill!!!
They won't get a warning, police will turn up, they've asked me for info on the car, so I knew the make, poss model and that the reg was a 57 so she said they would be looking at that. Maybe there's stuff they know already and putting the pieces together and I'm their opportunity to go in for a legitimate reason.
Will be watching the lights closely tonight to see if they go on and if his head shows up. Better than a soap eh. If he has done one, then he has really shafted himself by his behaviour, out of where he lives and into the cold world
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2017, 03:07 PM
When my one was approached by the police it was a phone call asking her to attend the station...when she didn't go they then went round. Hmmm wonder if he isn't supposed to be living there, could be benefit fraud?? Who knows, interesting though...what's the woman to him??
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2017, 03:20 PM
I thought they were together, but they're not, she has the front bedroom and he has the back (which is tiny by the way)
Not sure if it is her house or not though. No one knows. If there is a landlord somewhere or other I can then get in touch with the landlord to complain about his tenant, if it is her then its more difficult because the minute she sees me she is gone. Came face to face with her on the tow path one day and she was hiding her face in her coat and turned her head away so I didn't know it was her. Unfortunately I recognised the yappy dogs she has, so really she wasted her time doing that, but I let her think I didn't know it was her.
Will wait to see what happens with the police but really making me wonder now if there is a scam and he's just blown it. Then again they would have to know the police are involved and they've not had a visit to my knowledge but I maybe wouldn't know about that till after.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2017, 03:25 PM
TW, if you have the address, you can go onto the land registry, you pay about £4 and it gives you the details of the property including who owns it and who their mortgage is with etc Lol...had to do it for the driveway issue with our house
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2017, 03:54 PM
I'm amazed the neighbours haven't come up with any info actually, they are like MI5
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Afternoon all.
So very sorry to read about the Mem's poor old cat. Please pass on my condolonces.
Griff glad you are feeling a little better,
TW look after yourself no wonder you have a banging head with all whats going on good news about the little girl having a home. Wonder who Dennis is..............
Lynn glad the car is fixed hope with fingers crossed its the only glitch sure it will be.
Sue early morning staition trips brrrr.
Mandy - have a great day at work.
Nippy congratulations to your granddaughter she will be able to put that on her CV too.
Moyra I think the tax man wants to keep everyone on their toes.

Some sad news here my Cassie died last night I have just written that and cannot believe I have written it.
She was quite sleepy sort of yesterday but eating and drinking and coming for her walk I put it down to her liking to snuggle when I am home and also
the run she had Monday. Anyhow the car had a flat battery last night and I had pop out when I came back she was far from right, not able to sit or lie down phoned the out of hours vets and it is 20 miles away in Solihull/stratford road, my sister came straight away and we took her on the way she stopped breathing and I had to pinch her ear to rouse her srt of we carried her into the vets she collapsed twice; they tried to put a drip in for fluids, and the other vet put a needle in her tummy and blood came out. Her eyes had clouded over and her stomach was distending as we looked at her. Then she was gone.............spleen is the main suspect. I am not having an autopsy I cannot believe it. She is 11 in March.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2017, 04:47 PM
So sorry to read your sad news Kazz. X
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2017, 05:04 PM
Kazz I am so very sorry. Heartbreaking for you 11 is a good age for a dog, but we all want just one more day etc Poor girl, but she went with you next to her and knew she was loved and thats a big thing to remember her by. She didn't know fear,only love
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-01-2017, 05:07 PM
Kazz So very sorry to read of your loss
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Oh Kazz, so sorry to read about Cassie, I am sure she had a good life and it was her time bless her. Still tough to take on board anyway.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >