Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2008, 05:56 AM

Morning all - bbbrrrr!

Morning all,

Going without my coffee yesterday morning proved I drink too much of it. By the time I reached work, I had a headache – not good – but as soon as I had a coffee, it went……. Of course none of this means I am going to give it up – swigging a large one right now

Nearly at the end of my week without Suzanne, and I have to say Bekki has done just brilliantly. We’ve been mega-busy and apart from a bit of stress today, she’s just taken it in her stride. I’m so pleased I held the permanent position open for her (she used to be a temp and went to Aus for three months) – she’s a gem.

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
Don't be sexist - bitches hate that…
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2008, 06:19 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Freezing up here today too! Glad your week's going ok Vicki! Good members of staff are hard to come by as we both know!
My meeting with the big boss went well yesterday and I think I've strengthened our position within the department. She was quite interested in my improvement ideas so that can only be a good thing. Have a good Thursday everyone.
Chellie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-10-2008, 06:26 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,

Well my resignation went down like a ton of bricks yesterday (the cakes were popular though ) and I have been invited to 'meeting' with the boss this morning. Should be interesting.

Wish me luck, hopefully, they'll put me on garden leave (well, we can hope can't we?)
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2008, 06:31 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Freezing up here today too! Glad your week's going ok Vicki! Good members of staff are hard to come by as we both know!
My meeting with the big boss went well yesterday and I think I've strengthened our position within the department. She was quite interested in my improvement ideas so that can only be a good thing. Have a good Thursday everyone.
Morning J - well done, hon x

Originally Posted by Chellie View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all,

Well my resignation went down like a ton of bricks yesterday (the cakes were popular though ) and I have been invited to 'meeting' with the boss this morning. Should be interesting.

Wish me luck, hopefully, they'll put me on garden leave (well, we can hope can't we?)
Morning Chellie - fingers crossed for you x
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2008, 06:36 AM
Good morning Vicki, morning all - working from home again this morning but already awake!

Ken should no if he still has a job today as well so fingers crossed it goes well and they aren't shutting his branch down.

Have great Thursdays - the eve of FRIDAY!
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2008, 06:42 AM
morning Vicki, morning all

brr here too!
now where's those thermals?

have a great day everyone x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2008, 07:00 AM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Good morning Vicki, morning all - working from home again this morning but already awake!

Ken should no if he still has a job today as well so fingers crossed it goes well and they aren't shutting his branch down.

Have great Thursdays - the eve of FRIDAY!
Morning Rachel - loads of positive vibes for Ken. Hope he can hang onto his job...... know exactly what you are feeling....... x0x

Originally Posted by MissE View Post
morning Vicki, morning all

brr here too!
now where's those thermals?

have a great day everyone x
Morning Pat
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2008, 07:56 AM
morning all
major clean up today - havent done anything for about a week.....dont know what else is on the agenda. half term is going too fast for my liking

sue
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2008, 08:03 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-10-2008, 08:36 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all cold here again too.
Off to take Ollie somewhere nice in a bit. Might help clear my nose and head.
Have a good day all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >