Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-10-2008, 07:24 PM

Flasher!!!!!!!!!

A friend of mine had a nasty experience yesterday... walking her boy in th Woods, she encountered a flasher ....frightened the life out of her... she was the second woman to encounter him... the other lady, was way deep in the woods and he walked past her as bold as brass, in the NUDE!!!!!!!! with his clothes under his arm

The police have been crawling all over the woods today... they seem to know who it is,

What is interesting in this is, the way my friend reacted..... it frightened her to death, she ran off and hid, behind a tree, till other dog walkers came in the wood.

If you knew her , it would not be the reaction I would expect of her... I would have expected her to challenge him/ go for him/ shout at him...

Made me wonder how any of us would react in that situation????????
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2008, 07:27 PM
i just dont get why any man would think that people actually want to see them with their bits hanging about wandering about in nothing but their socks and shoes really...

i should think i would probably laugh....
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2008, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
i just dont get why any man would think that people actually want to see them with their bits hanging about wandering about in nothing but their socks and shoes really...

catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-10-2008, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post

I would probably laugh as well.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2008, 07:39 PM
when a friend of mine was flashed at she laughed at him saying her gerble had a bigger one.
also it was january freezing cold so there was a bit like a 2nd navel.
hope they catch the flasher near u though. nowadays it seems as if they are willing to do more.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2008, 07:39 PM
if he had done it years ago she may have ,just got out the way, and laughed later ,but the way the world is ,i think a lot of us would be scared now ,he is a sicko and want catching ,it dos make you wonder why they do it
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2008, 07:40 PM
Being a Nurse and seeing body parts that most people don't see on a regular basis, I think I'd probably just laugh and say "That's nowt to brag about pet!"

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2008, 08:08 PM
silly man, it has been freezing cold and raining here, I would have let the girlies see to him, they are raw fed so would probably have been quite enthusiastic about the extremities, after that he would have got 2 leads in his whatsits, if he was still standing after that I would have called the police
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-10-2008, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
silly man, it has been freezing cold and raining here, I would have let the girlies see to him, they are raw fed so would probably have been quite enthusiastic about the extremities, after that he would have got 2 leads in his whatsits, if he was still standing after that I would have called the police

that made me laugh.
Gillbo64
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-10-2008, 08:24 PM
I think I'd shake my head, look at him sympathetically & say "aww, never mind love, apparently they all shrivel in the cold!"
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >