Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 08:30 PM

I'm such a softie........

My eldest son has been feeding a stray cat for about 2 months now, she won't come in but is living in his shed, although he is making progress with her. Anyway he's rang me tonight......Mom this cat is Pregnant, Heavily. OK I've been NOBBLED, if they are ok and a vet gives them a clean bill of health.....I'll have one Gary's is going to keep momma cat ( he has put up flyers but no-one has claimed her)............so hopefully I will get some pics of babies and show them to you all, when born. Keep your fingers XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX that she gets a clean bill of health and so do the kittens when they arrive What did Pat say but he's come round
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 08:32 PM
awwww why not have 2?
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 08:40 PM
Your son has a vocation. I saw on GMTV this young 15 year old lad who took in every waif and stray known to man, but boy was he a lovely lad.
I know your situation is different, but he sounds like he has an instinct to protect eh?
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 08:43 PM
Aw what a soft lump. Mind you my hubby is the same, we had a stray male used to come round when my Willow went into season the first time just before we were going to get her done. He was in such a state that hubby used to feed him. What's so unusual about that? Hubby hates cats (so he claims)
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
awwww why not have 2?
I quite agree, after all we have 5, so who would notice two more.....think he would I'm glad that he said yes to one
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
Your son has a vocation. I saw on GMTV this young 15 year old lad who took in every waif and stray known to man, but boy was he a lovely lad.
I know your situation is different, but he sounds like he has an instinct to protect eh?
I saw that....what a incrediable boy....he was a star wasn't he.
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Aw what a soft lump. Mind you my hubby is the same, we had a stray male used to come round when my Willow went into season the first time just before we were going to get her done. He was in such a state that hubby used to feed him. What's so unusual about that? Hubby hates cats (so he claims)
Well this Hubby is always saying '5 cats are enough'........(claims that cats don't interest him) who sits nursing them....him
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Aww thats lovely, i fed a stray cat for a good 8 years and still never got near him/her as it was a wee scaredy but was there waiting everyday to be fed, he/she disapperared last year don't think i'll ever find out what happened. Anyway i hope momma cat does well and her babies are healthy so you can have 1... or 2
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 03:45 PM
Fingers crossed everything is OK. Can't wait for pics

Wouldn't the world be a nicer place if everyone was as kind as your son, you should be very proud of him.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by Tori View Post
Aww thats lovely, i fed a stray cat for a good 8 years and still never got near him/her as it was a wee scaredy but was there waiting everyday to be fed, he/she disapperared last year don't think i'll ever find out what happened. Anyway i hope momma cat does well and her babies are healthy so you can have 1... or 2
Thanks....don't know how far she is....it's a waiting game. And I hate waiting games
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Fingers crossed everything is OK. Can't wait for pics

Wouldn't the world be a nicer place if everyone was as kind as your son, you should be very proud of him.
Neither can I......I talk about him as if he;s a child don't I.....he;s 31yrs old. But obviously takes after his mother,
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Fingers crossed for momma and babies , Hope the pregancy goes well , Cant wait for cute kitty pics xxdk
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 08:13 PM
you are a softie, but as you say, one more shouldn't make any difference.

Hope all goes well with her pregnancy
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >