Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deedee1321
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-04-2008, 05:45 PM

Hamish feeling under the weather

Hamish started having diarrhea on Monday night, we thought maybe he'd just eaten something while at my friends so decided to keep an eye on him..however when he wasn't any better by Wednesday we starved him for 24 hrs (not easy - my spaniel LOVES his food!)

Gave him a light meal yesterday but he was sick. When I got up this morning he had had diarrhea through the night (hasn't ever done that) so it was off to the vets this morning, he has a wee infection and had to get two injections and has anti-biotics for 4 days. Vet says there is a bug going around just now.

Deedee
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Awwww poor Hamish,seems to be a lot of this around atm.Give him loads of cuddles from me and I hope he gets better soon,xxxxxxxxxxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2008, 06:11 PM
Aaw poor Hamish, I hope he is better very soon.
At least you got him to the vet for treatment pretty quick, so lets hope he is soon on the road to recovery.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2008, 06:16 PM
There's soooo much of this about, it's unreal. All of mine have had it once, and it pops back every couple of days or so. Poor critters - it's a nasty bug.