Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2008, 06:45 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning all,

Well, that weekend sped past, didn’t it? Still, a four day week for most of us and another one to follow next week unless you’re like me and have the whole of next week off. Smug mode <on>

A normal day at work for me – another day, another dollar

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem :
An old man in a nursing home was celebrating his 83rd birthday. One of the female residents stopped by his room to say hi.
"how are you doing today?" she asked.
"I'm celebrating my birthday, today," the man told the woman,"guess how old I am."
"drop your pants and let me feel your balls," she said.
The old man looked around and decided no one was watching, so he did as the woman said, and she began to feel his balls with her hand.
"you're 83," she said.
"how did you know?" the old man replied.
"you told me yesterday."
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2008, 07:00 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Well I think I've regained the will to live thankfully although still have a nasty cough and an echo in my ear. Not sure that I shouldn't extend the course of antibiotics so am going to ring the doctor from work. Have a good Monday everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2008, 07:01 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all. Hoping for a quiet day today after a busy weekend. Buying bikes for the Grandchildren then finding bits missing and parts broken, so ferrying to and from Toys R Us to get it sorted. And on sunday finding a lost dog sorting him out and nearly having a fight between him and Ollie. I need this week to recover.
Have a good day all and at todays gem.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2008, 07:05 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Well I think I've regained the will to live thankfully although still have a nasty cough and an echo in my ear. Not sure that I shouldn't extend the course of antibiotics so am going to ring the doctor from work. Have a good Monday everyone.
Morning J - pleased you're feeling better, hon x0x

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki,morning all. Hoping for a quiet day today after a busy weekend. Buying bikes for the Grandchildren then finding bits missing and parts broken, so ferrying to and from Toys R Us to get it sorted. And on sunday finding a lost dog sorting him out and nearly having a fight between him and Ollie. I need this week to recover.
Have a good day all and at todays gem.
Morning Lynn - relax honey x0x
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2008, 07:11 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Loved the gem!! Jamie decided that 5.45am is a perfect time for a wake up call on my day off A nice walk in the woods and fields is planned for today along with a boring housework!!!
Hope you all have a great day!!
Love Claire xx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2008, 07:13 AM
Morning all. A very busy weekend with youngests birthday yesterday and a sleepover on Friday night so hoping for a few peaceful days before the three of them finishe for their two week Easter hols.

Off to look at beds today with mum as I am going to decorate eldests room for her over the hols. new bed, carpet, curtains the works....She turns teenaged this Summer so a more grown up room is on the cards.

Hope everyone has a good one today.
Chellie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-03-2008, 07:26 AM
Morning all.

Just back from dropping my youngest off at the train station - she's off on her first holiday abroad alone (well with her friend). Guess who will be worrying for the next week
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2008, 07:32 AM
Originally Posted by petticoat74 View Post
Loved the gem!! Jamie decided that 5.45am is a perfect time for a wake up call on my day off A nice walk in the woods and fields is planned for today along with a boring housework!!!
Hope you all have a great day!!
Love Claire xx
Morning Claire

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Morning all. A very busy weekend with youngests birthday yesterday and a sleepover on Friday night so hoping for a few peaceful days before the three of them finishe for their two week Easter hols.

Off to look at beds today with mum as I am going to decorate eldests room for her over the hols. new bed, carpet, curtains the works....She turns teenaged this Summer so a more grown up room is on the cards.

Hope everyone has a good one today.
Morning Rachel

Originally Posted by Chellie View Post
Morning all.

Just back from dropping my youngest off at the train station - she's off on her first holiday abroad alone (well with her friend). Guess who will be worrying for the next week
Morning Chellie
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2008, 07:38 AM

Jack is back I was woken this morning with gleefull kisses, smilling eyes and a waggy tail, then as soon as he realized I was a wake, he dashed off to get a tennis ball which he then dropped on my pillow we're back at the vets today to have his foot checked out, hopefully all will be ok

Hope you have a good one

Christine
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2008, 07:40 AM

Think i may be in for a busy day as i was off on Friday, not sure my work will get done or saved for me

Nice to know its a short week and we're in for a long weekend

Have a good day all xxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >