Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2008, 07:04 AM

Morning everyone!

Morning all,

Well, after yesterday’s little accident, I’ve had a lousy night’s sleep, thanks to the cr*ppy backache. My stomach muscles are also now aching – a surprise to me, as I didn’t realise I had any – and I’m not sure if this is from the fall, or the fact that I’m tensing up with the pain.

I’m going in to work, but how long I last is anyone’s guess. Sitting at the PC is too painful. Looks like I may have to have several little lie downs

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem :
Two men arrive at the Pearly Gates at about the same time, both wanting to know if they will be admitted to heaven. St. Peter asks the first man his name, where he is from, and what he did in life.

The man answers that he is John Smith and that he was a taxi driver in New York City.

St. Peter looks through his book, then gives the man a luxurious silken robe and a golden staff, and bids him welcome into heaven for his eternal reward.

St. Peter then asks the second man the same questions. He replies that his name is Thomas O’Malley, and that he was a Catholic priest in Chicago. St. Peter looks in his book, then gives him a cotton robe and a wooden staff, and bids him to enter into heaven for his eternal reward.

Father O’Malley says, Wait a minute! Why did that taxi driver get a silken robe and golden staff while I, a Catholic Priest and a man of God, got a cotton robe and wooden staff?

St. Peter told him that the rewards in heaven are based on results, and while Father O’Malley preached, people slept, but while John Smith drove, people prayed!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2008, 07:06 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Hope your back improves as the day goes on Vicki. Make sure you get yourself home if you're in too much pain! I seem to have twisted my knee at some point during the night so am hobbling about this morning. What a pair we are! Have a good Tuesday everyone.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2008, 07:08 AM
Morning Vicki. An early start fro me this morning as Fudge decided she needed to pee in the kitchen at about 5 a.m. She was then no way going to stay in there so decided I needed to get up and clean it. She has never done this before as an adult dog so am hoping it was just an accident and not anything to do with an infection. She has gone back to sleep....It`s a dogs life..

i hope you manage to get some respite from your back. Sounds like lying down with copious drinks of tea might help!!

have a good one everyone and stay safe.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2008, 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Hope your back improves as the day goes on Vicki. Make sure you get yourself home if you're in too much pain! I seem to have twisted my knee at some point during the night so am hobbling about this morning. What a pair we are! Have a good Tuesday everyone.
Morning J - tell John it's him that should be leaping from the top of the wardrobe, not you!

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Morning Vicki. An early start fro me this morning as Fudge decided she needed to pee in the kitchen at about 5 a.m. She was then no way going to stay in there so decided I needed to get up and clean it. She has never done this before as an adult dog so am hoping it was just an accident and not anything to do with an infection. She has gone back to sleep....It`s a dogs life..

i hope you manage to get some respite from your back. Sounds like lying down with copious drinks of tea might help!!

have a good one everyone and stay safe.
Morning Rach - hope Fudge is ok, hon x
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2008, 07:32 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Sorry you're still feeling rough Vicki, i slept funny last night and have a stiff neck and a very painful shoulder this morning

Didnt want you to suffer alone

Have a great day all xx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2008, 07:33 AM

Sorry you had such a bad night, don't push yourself at work, if you don't feel up to it, go home and rest up, you'll get better far quicker than pushing yourself

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2008, 07:41 AM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post

Sorry you're still feeling rough Vicki, i slept funny last night and have a stiff neck and a very painful shoulder this morning

Didnt want you to suffer alone

Have a great day all xx
Morning Jules - anyone can join in
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post

Sorry you had such a bad night, don't push yourself at work, if you don't feel up to it, go home and rest up, you'll get better far quicker than pushing yourself

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine - thanks hon x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2008, 07:42 AM
Morning Vicki morning all, hope you feel better soon Vicki and everyone else too who has aches and pains this morning.
Have a good day all.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-02-2008, 07:51 AM
Morning Vicki, morning everybody.

Hope your back loosens up a bit as the day goes on.

Didn't have the best nights sleep either but I think it was the wind. Outside I mean - not me.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2008, 07:57 AM
Morning all,
Hope your back feels better soon.
Today may well be the day, or more than likely tonight
Becky
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >