Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2008, 11:47 AM

Was close to get staffaliers

crikey i don;t walk mine in season as always worried about picking up infection ...we were happily trotting round the field this morning when we met Dennis the staff he decided he quite faniced india and tried to jump on ................to her horror she sat down and Mike ( dennis owner ) said well he has never been interested in here before we just waved it off Cara and tally just played with him like normal

we get home and i realise she is in season must only be just

staffaliers or cavastaffs crikey what a thought :smt002

( just kidding she would have been striaght to the vets )
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2008, 12:00 PM
The sad thing is I bet someone has tried that cross as well!
Good Job she showed restraint!
Becky
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2008, 12:02 PM
i know becky she must only just be in I bathed her 2 days ago with no signs
Dennis is a real old chappie who thought his luck was in LOL
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2008, 03:36 PM
It always amazes me how many people do walk their dogs in season ,i used to know a women who would always walk her retreiver in season ,and then get cross if the dog was bothered on the walk and more recently while walking our 2 we met a women with 2 dogsof her own one of which was obviously in season ,ok for me both mine are girls but i can imagine there would be a fight if any other male dogs showed an interest as her own male dog was VERY interested ,some people are so stupid
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Or cavordshires!!

Takara only had two seasons and in each of them (each lasted 4 weeks) there was one day where she was in the slightest bit interested! The rest of the time she'd rather have eaten the male than let him hump her.

However, I always found that males could tell me when she about to be in which I guess it quite helpful as I could then watch out for it!
Vawny
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-02-2008, 04:28 PM
If it makes you feel any better, all dogs hump murphy. Worse because he's male...! xx
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2008, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by Olly View Post
It always amazes me how many people do walk their dogs in season ,i used to know a women who would always walk her retreiver in season ,and then get cross if the dog was bothered on the walk and more recently while walking our 2 we met a women with 2 dogsof her own one of which was obviously in season ,ok for me both mine are girls but i can imagine there would be a fight if any other male dogs showed an interest as her own male dog was VERY interested ,some people are so stupid
i totally agree i never walk mine in season i worry more about picking up an infection than anything else as bitches walked in season are more than treble likely to get a pyo according to my vet

today was a error i never noticed as she is very clean