Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2007, 09:41 PM

Halliday (QH x TB)

I dont have her anymore sadly, but here are some pics! i dont have many on the PC as i dont have a scanner.

Still..... Miss Her Alot!

After a hose down

Looking porky with the Spring Grass

Head Shots

(wet again, she LOVED a hose down!)

Hope you are doing ok halliehooves.

She was about 6 in those pics, she would be 12 now
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-11-2007, 09:56 PM
She's gorgeous
TBBS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2007, 09:12 AM
She's beautiful.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2007, 09:19 AM
Beautiful horse. Is she still alive, and just not with you? I'm not surprised you miss her - she is cracking x
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Beautiful horse. Is she still alive, and just not with you? I'm not surprised you miss her - she is cracking x

Hopefully, i sold her when she was 8, she went to be a polo Pony in london, i last heard about 2/3 years ago & saw some pics....hope shes ok

We used to do local Riding club stuff & area riding Club team Showjumping.We Qualified once for the National Finals (team) but sadly it was cancelled due to F&M that year & then i sold her. She Bonkers though!!!!!
If there was any horse BORN to be a polo pony it was her.Which is why i let him have her
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Hopefully, i sold her when she was 8, she went to be a polo Pony in london, i last heard about 2/3 years ago & saw some pics....hope shes ok

We used to do local Riding club stuff & area riding Club team Showjumping.We Qualified once for the National Finals (team) but sadly it was cancelled due to F&M that year & then i sold her. She Bonkers though!!!!!
If there was any horse BORN to be a polo pony it was her.Which is why i let him have her
You were very brave to let her go *hugs*
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2007, 09:55 AM
Had to, couldnt do the Dogs or Her justice whilst doing both, & she was 8 so it was a kind of now or never moment.
So i advertised her to see what turned up ,as im very dussy & she was quite difficult in all respects, but the prefect home just came along,i think it was fate.

I had No land (kept her at livery ,which was going down hill) & no box, i just couldnt compete at the level i wanted with her she was getting completly wasted, Mentally also.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2007, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Had to, couldnt do the Dogs or Her justice whilst doing both, & she was 8 so it was a kind of now or never moment.
So i advertised her to see what turned up ,as im very dussy & she was quite difficult in all respects, but the prefect home just came along,i think it was fate.

I had No land (kept her at livery ,which was going down hill) & no box, i just couldnt compete at the level i wanted with her she was getting completly wasted, Mentally also.
Sometimes we have to make sacrifices for our animals sake, rather than our own. I had to rehome two beautiful labradors in 1994 and I've never completely forgiven myself for not being able to cope, so I know exactly how you are feeling x
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2007, 01:57 AM
Awwww shes a lovely horse
mforster85
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-11-2007, 10:13 AM
shes a very pretty girl!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >