Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 05:09 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning all,

Oooh, oooh, I can almost stop counting now . Just today to get over, and that’ll be it for me for 15 glorious days – yes!

Poor Baz – he’s been on a job that’s quite local all week. Today, his last day, he has to go to Crowborough – 40 odd miles away. Typical eh?

I’ve been getting ahead all week, knowing that I’m not going to be at work for a fortnight. The upshot of this is that I’ve now got almost nothing left to do….. today will probably drag as a result. Mind you, crises have a way of creeping up on me, so it could end up frantic after all.

Straight from work I’m off to my Sister’s to have my hair cut and the roots done, so I look presentable for the “yanks” . Well, we can but try…. .

Good news on the knicker-front, too, for all those of you who like to keep abreast of the situation….. I exchanged the “whistlers” for some nice full “grannies” – comfort, folks, comfort!

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem (particularly topical!):
Two blokes were out walking home from work one afternoon. "Sh*t," said the first bloke, "as soon as I get home, I'm gonna rip the wife's knickers off!" "What's the rush?" his mate asked. "The bloody elastic in the legs is killing me," the bloke replied.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 05:24 AM
morning vicki and all

glad you got the knicker crises (sp) sorted out. bet you cant wait for the end of the day. hopefully going to go up the beach today for a bit cos if i have to stay in i will go crazy. missing having a car big time while the kids are home. got youngest step son for the day and the night.

going to strip our bed and put in the washing machine as soon as martin extracts himself so it will be done by the time i have to go to mums.

have a good day all

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 05:27 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning vicki and all

glad you got the knicker crises (sp) sorted out. bet you cant wait for the end of the day. hopefully going to go up the beach today for a bit cos if i have to stay in i will go crazy. missing having a car big time while the kids are home. got youngest step son for the day and the night.

going to strip our bed and put in the washing machine as soon as martin extracts himself so it will be done by the time i have to go to mums.

have a good day all

sue
Morning Sue - enjoy the beach
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 05:42 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,

I've only got today to get through and then the boss is back on Monday, its been a great learning curve, I have so much more knowledge than I did before he left for his hols. I also had record sales last week of £16k, although its been quiet this week and I've only done about £6k, I know that he is really pleased with me.

Its really been tiring going back to work full time, I always did it before but I suppose with learning new things too its been mind-blowing, I had to go to bed at 10 last night which is unheard of really.

Have a good day everyone
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 06:14 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all,

I've only got today to get through and then the boss is back on Monday, its been a great learning curve, I have so much more knowledge than I did before he left for his hols. I also had record sales last week of £16k, although its been quiet this week and I've only done about £6k, I know that he is really pleased with me.

Its really been tiring going back to work full time, I always did it before but I suppose with learning new things too its been mind-blowing, I had to go to bed at 10 last night which is unheard of really.

Have a good day everyone
Morning Sheree
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 06:26 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Good news on the knicker front Vicki Bet today will feel like forever for you.
I'm off today so off to the beach with OH and Cassie then think I may take myself off into town for a mooch. Have a good Friday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 06:27 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Good news on the knicker front Vicki Bet today will feel like forever for you.
I'm off today so off to the beach with OH and Cassie then think I may take myself off into town for a mooch. Have a good Friday everyone.
Morning Jackie
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 06:31 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, looks like it could be a lovely day again, I'm very tired again today so I'm going to try and take thing easy, hope you all have a good one
Christine
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 06:40 AM
Morning all,
After a dull day yesterday with that pentrating drizzle that only Ireland can produce, the sun has just come out so up the lane in a minute with Dec.
Yesterday was very quiet until I had an email from Florida. As a result, a copy of the book is on its way today, to a very well known American writer (award winning ) who used to be high up in the American Kennel Club (has retired now) so who knows! May crack the US! Maybe you should take your copy with you Vicki! (only joking!)
I have a delivery late morning so I have to sit tight, then I'll be off over the border to the Post Office and a raid on the supermarket for things I can't buy in the Republic! A quiet weekend in prospect too with no shows, might even sort the house out
Have a great holiday V, or should I say vacation!
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 07:00 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning everyone, lots to do today to get ready for our weekend away. Bath, hairwash, leg de-stubble An hours drive to drop Ozzie at dog groomers for the weekend, packing that I have to do after Oz has gone or he gets upset. Then its a 2 day break with full use of the Hotel Spa - hmmmm luxury!

Glad to hear you got the knickers sorted Vicki Have a great Holiday!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >