Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2007, 10:07 AM

Dog Walk Canterbury 20/07/07

Hey!

Just thought that those who are coming but have time commitments, would you like to suggest a time to meet? And is everyone happy to meet in the little car park bit?

Fingers crossed for some nice sunny weather!

x
lizziel
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-07-2007, 10:26 AM
Kristina - I have missed your original thread

Where is the dog walk and can I come? Please
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2007, 01:06 PM
LOL of course you can! Would be lovely to see you both again. I had been wondering whether you were ok as i hadnt seen many posts by you (or hadnt clocked them) and you hadnt replied to the original thread lol.

However i should warn you Murphy has been regressing to his original bad behaviour (as inherited from the rescue centre and previous owners) and has stolen food a number of times recently (including some of my dinner!). So if you have food - guard it carefully you have been warned!!!! lol
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2007, 08:06 PM
No probs Kris

I'll be bringing Luca and Lupin with me, but Lupin will probably have to stay on his lead as I don't know how he'll react. The last thing I want is for him to leg it

I can do any time between 9.30am and 2.30pm
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 09:50 AM
well i can do anytime lol. Lizziel has said after 10 for her. How would 10.30am at the woods be for evryone?

Wolfie im looking forward to meeting your new addition! have you posted pic of Lupin yet?
lizziel
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Wolfie - who is Lupin?
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 07:54 PM
sorry i missed it guys have been really ill, wolfie whos the new doglet hun missed that one i have not been with it lately sorry. i missed you so up set now.

are you still coming to the aug 12th fun show at manston will typing up the running on tue if you dont have it......lol
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by Kristina View Post
well i can do anytime lol. Lizziel has said after 10 for her. How would 10.30am at the woods be for evryone?

Wolfie im looking forward to meeting your new addition! have you posted pic of Lupin yet?
Haven't got any as of yet, but no doubt there'll be plenty when he arrives on Tuesday

Originally Posted by lizziel View Post
Wolfie - who is Lupin?
Originally Posted by sjpurt View Post
sorry i missed it guys have been really ill, wolfie whos the new doglet hun missed that one i have not been with it lately sorry. i missed you so up set now.

are you still coming to the aug 12th fun show at manston will typing up the running on tue if you dont have it......lol
Lupin is a Northern Inuit that I'm temporary fostering while his owner sort things out in her personal life. He's a 2 1/2 male and looks gorgeous judging by the photo's I've seen on the Northern Inuit Forum

I should be there on the 12th Sam, but as it's the Day before my birthday, I don't know if the OH and kids have got anything arranged

10.30 sounds great Is it the same car park my Laguna decided to break down in?
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 09:17 AM
Yep the same car park.

Ooooh how exciting Wolfie!

Sam - Sorry to hear you have been poorly. But if you still want to come you havent missed it - its this friday coming!

Yes we're still planning on going to manston show but pelase post the details as i dont have them

x
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 04:17 PM
hi wolfie well i wont to see pics when you have got him, and really hope you will be able to come to the dog show was fun last time....lol

hi kris, wont be able to make it as doc changed my meds and not really with it at the mo. will be typing up the list of avents tonight hun then will post it.

have a great time friday and i want to see the pics of all doglets and owners...lol

kris you booked in for your bronze course yet hun cant wai to meet you all.

sam
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >