Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-07-2007, 09:30 PM

I received a questionaire today about my care

Hi,
Today I received a questionaire in the post asking about the quality of care I am receiving from the company that gives me the care. I have answered most of the questions which are pretty easy and have praised the carer's themselves greatly, then it asks if there's anything that the agency can improve. Well I feel like writing down "Carer's are wonderfull but the manager are cf*p!" But off course I won't.

Ian
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2007, 09:31 PM
I would lol!
Becky
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2007, 09:33 PM
So would I, they ask for your opinion, so give it
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-07-2007, 09:33 PM
The whole point is for honest answers ian, hopefully it may improve things.
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-07-2007, 09:37 PM
I would but it may drop my carer's in it, if you know what I mean. Because really I shouldn't know what is happening. But I wish I truly could do it.

Ian
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-07-2007, 09:41 PM
Been thinking, what I could say is that it seems that the carer's often have problems with the rota's, they are always been moved around and not informed of changes. Do you think that would be ok?

Ian
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2007, 10:11 PM
Ian, you have to be honest. If you won't do it for you, do it for the other clients who may be suffering poor care due to this company's inefficiencies.
*stern look* lol
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-07-2007, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by beckyc View Post
Ian, you have to be honest. If you won't do it for you, do it for the other clients who may be suffering poor care due to this company's inefficiencies.
*stern look* lol
I know that the carer's are looking after there clients well, I know a few of the people they go to and we all speak highly of them. The carer's themselves are taking the brunt of the problems.

I will put in this - "I have noticed that the carer's are getting stressed due to the office not doing there job correctly."

I don't think that I'm giving anything away by saying that am I?

Ian
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Just yesterday there was another blunder, my carer came in very angry at the office (Not at me) one of her lunch calls had been taken off her, she's been going to that call for over a year, like me this call is one of her routine calls, then she noticed that she had 1 tea call, but wednesday's are her half day off, so she called the office in front of me and loused it out, apparently the call that was taken off her was a mistake, in other words the person wouldn't have got a call at all. The tea time one, they hadn't anyone to do it, yet there are new starters that haven't any work! Anyway she had to do the tea call, travel 6 miles round trip for a half hour call, which she would only get paid less than £3 for.

Ian
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Well I have filled in the questionaire and just said the following -"The carer's are very professional in there duties and I cannot tell you how well they do there job, however there doesn't appear to be much in the way of back up from the management"

I hope this doesn't get any of the carer's into trouble. The questionaire is supposed to be anon, but they will probably know who's who at the C.S.C.I place.

Fingers crossed.

Ian
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >