Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2007, 09:51 AM

Anthea Turner - Perfect Housewife

I watched this last night (the 2 ladies on it live near us) and was about 50% impressed...

Anthea makes me want to gag, I'd like to wrap her apron round her face and.....

There were some good tips on it, and I quite fancy getting the book, if it's got good ideas in, as my house is a tip!

The only thing that annoyed me was her idea of making a timetable, to do jobs in the morning and afternoon. Does she realise people work? I'd love to spend all morning and afternoon doing jobs, but sadly I can only do my housework after 6pm....

Hhmmmm, perfect housewife my backside!!
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2007, 10:52 AM
I don't like her much, find her very irritating, but she has some good tips, love the way she folds towels, duvets, fitted sheets and a very easy way to fold t-shirts which I love and is really easy, oh god how pathetic is this, anyone would think I love housework a quick glance in here would prove differently
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-06-2007, 11:32 AM
Ooooh I forgot to watch it I have watched most of her other programmes in the series. I think it's great. After watching I feel like tidying my house from top to bottom (I'm not saying I do that though ).
pam2
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-06-2007, 08:08 PM
I missed this too, but I usually try and watch it, I think it's because the people on it usually have worse houses than mine and because I think I will follow her tips, but never seem to find the time
I'm more of a quick tidy, rather than a deep clean person!
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Sorry but what's housework?

I've just remembered, that when my wife asked me to help her hoover the living room, so I very kindly I lift my feet up so she can get the Dyson under my armchair.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2007, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by Colin Bradish View Post
Sorry but what's housework?

I've just remembered, that when my wife asked me to help her hoover the living room, so I very kindly I lift my feet up so she can get the Dyson under my armchair.
:smt096 :smt096 :smt062 :smt062 :smt075 :smt075 :smt021 :smt021 :smt018 :smt018