Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-06-2007, 12:03 AM

what are your dogs favourite toys

i got two old car tyres for free from a tyre fitters, & they love them. (look at nero in dog breeds section, rotties)
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2007, 12:27 AM
Kizzy loves her mangled boobah and her frizby,Asta loves my slippers and wee paddy just lives for his bones
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Rose loves her balls... and the wee fella loves whatever rose has got in her mouth at that point in time
he also LOVES the orange dumbell that was meant for rose doing retrieves(which never happend cos shes crazy)
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2007, 05:26 AM
Jack loves anything that can move faster than him ( tennis ball, frisbee, football, rabbits hehehe) But he especially loves his boomer ball and his kongs!

Jadie is too refined for toys but still loves to play tug with a rope bone. And she will lower her standards for a stuffed kong.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2007, 05:55 AM
let me think....tennis balls, footballs, tennis balls, footballs, tennis balls, footballs. etc etc etc.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2007, 06:52 AM
Diesel has a soft toy of "Taz" he loves that but generally he will play with anything he can steal that he shouldnt have!

His stash is usually found either by the back door or out in the garden, which is littered with his findings
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2007, 07:01 AM
Jack loves tennis balls, especially the squeaky ones, he has a distructabal ball, that he adores, but is only allowed that for a max of half hour at a time, because he's so noisy with it (for the neighbours sake, not myne), and being hard isant allowed it in the house, he loves plastic squash bottles, but they don't last long, soft noisy toys, well anything really that makes a lot of noise, he has far to many to mention
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2007, 10:20 AM
Harvey's favourite toy is a stuffed bear that was mine when i was wee, it has a brush at the end of its tail and powder puff on the end of its arm, i had it for a while and then harvey spotted it in the cupboard and was crying for it so now he's got it and carries it everywhere, i think its his girlfriend lol but its done in now and needs to go in the bin but i dont know how im gonna do that.
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2007, 10:36 AM
tennis balls, tennis balls and more tennis balls!! he lives for them! The moment somone comes into my house they get a tennis ball chucked at them it's a case of "love me, love my ball!"
AnneUK
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-06-2007, 12:35 PM
Bouncing tigger and walking Winnie the Poo
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >