Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 07:57 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all,

Cloudy and wet here today – so much for yesterday’s sun – but at least it’s not currently raining.

Baz has walked Mya and Roxy, and is currently out with Len. I’ve got their breakfast ready (chicken wings) so they’ll get that shortly. I have to stand guard over them, otherwise, the quickest to finish tries to nick the slowest’s .

Baz is off to Stamford Bridge today for the game against Middlesborough. It’s a 1.30 kick off, which means “lunch” will have to be “dinner”.

Did you all remember to put your clocks forward one hour?

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe!

Today’s gem :
The ninety-year-old man was in for his check-up when the doctor learned he was about to marry an eighteen-year-old girl.
"Now, Mr. Jenkins", the doctor warned, "You should know that when a man your age marries an eighteen-year-old girl, somebody could get hurt".
The old man shrugged, "If she dies, she dies".
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2008, 08:02 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. The sun is shining here although everywhere is wet.
Off to see Mum this afternoon in Norfolk a long day for an hours visit, will stop at Brothers for a cuppa before coming back and update him. News yesterday was she still isn't too bright and only allowed soup or jelly and ice cream in case they need to operate. Hoping scan results will be back tomorrow.
Have a good day all. at todays gem.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 08:05 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry at the moment but sky looks ominous. The heavens opened about tea time yesterday and didn't stop all night. We currently have 4 house guests who are still asleep all crammed into the spare room. Thank goodness it was only for 1 night as the house is only small. Cassie didn't know what was going on when they all arrived. Remembered to change the clocks though. Have no idea what's for dinner today, will worry about it later. Baz going to watch Middlesbrough play eh? That will be nice for him LOL
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 08:08 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Off to my parents for Sunday lunch, although think we will be a little late today as I have just had to wake Mia up she NEVER sleeps in, typical!

Have a good day all xx
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 08:13 AM
morning all. i reluctantly got up this morning. looks like the rain will be here soon,
id better get dressed take ben walkies,
been watching the birds back n forth, nest building. ill groom ben and put some of that near by let the use that.if i put it on a bush they will use that wont they.mind u hope the birds havnt got a good sense of smell as bens a bit of a tinker LOL
have a good day all.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 08:24 AM
Just had to phone in sick from work as overnight I have been really poorly Must be ill, as the dogs been very good boys Going to chill out today and watch tv with my duvet wrapped round me...yeah I wish, with 2 mad dogs!!!
Well hope you all have a great day
Love Claire xx

P.S Loved the gem Vicki and hope your knee is alot better?
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 08:26 AM

We're off to get Jack measured today, he has to be measured for agility, and it's his second measuring, so that's it know but I doubt he's shrunk

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 08:29 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. The sun is shining here although everywhere is wet.
Off to see Mum this afternoon in Norfolk a long day for an hours visit, will stop at Brothers for a cuppa before coming back and update him. News yesterday was she still isn't too bright and only allowed soup or jelly and ice cream in case they need to operate. Hoping scan results will be back tomorrow.
Have a good day all. at todays gem.
Morning Lynn - drive safe hon x

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry at the moment but sky looks ominous. The heavens opened about tea time yesterday and didn't stop all night. We currently have 4 house guests who are still asleep all crammed into the spare room. Thank goodness it was only for 1 night as the house is only small. Cassie didn't know what was going on when they all arrived. Remembered to change the clocks though. Have no idea what's for dinner today, will worry about it later. Baz going to watch Middlesbrough play eh? That will be nice for him LOL
Morning Jackie - you'll be back to normal soon enough hon x

Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post

Off to my parents for Sunday lunch, although think we will be a little late today as I have just had to wake Mia up she NEVER sleeps in, typical!

Have a good day all xx
Morning Jules

Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
morning all. i reluctantly got up this morning. looks like the rain will be here soon,
id better get dressed take ben walkies,
been watching the birds back n forth, nest building. ill groom ben and put some of that near by let the use that.if i put it on a bush they will use that wont they.mind u hope the birds havnt got a good sense of smell as bens a bit of a tinker LOL
have a good day all.
Morning Cathy

Originally Posted by petticoat74 View Post
Just had to phone in sick from work as overnight I have been really poorly Must be ill, as the dogs been very good boys Going to chill out today and watch tv with my duvet wrapped round me...yeah I wish, with 2 mad dogs!!!
Well hope you all have a great day
Love Claire xx

P.S Loved the gem Vicki and hope your knee is alot better?
Morning Claire - *hugs* hon, wish you better. As for the knee - loads better but still can't walk very far without my whole leg aching like b*ggery. Never mind, back to physio on Tuesday.....
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 08:30 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post

We're off to get Jack measured today, he has to be measured for agility, and it's his second measuring, so that's it know but I doubt he's shrunk

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2008, 08:41 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,

Nice and sunny here in Devon but everything is soaked. Trying to dry the lawn out so the kids can go out and play but its almost impossible, it's been soggy for months.

Teddy actually slept for a four hour stretch last night so I don't feel such a zombie this morning.

Nothing planned for today so I might just curl up with the kids this afternon and watch a DVD. Bliss!

Have a good sunday everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >