Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 11:27 PM

msn??????????????????

oh gee, i've spent ages tonight trying to set this thing up!!

is there such a thing as msn chat - does anyone know??

if so can anyone help me find it please!!

i've set up an email account with hotmail - have got msn messenger but can't find the chat thing for the life of me!!
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-01-2007, 11:34 PM
Not sure but I think you have to go to the website (hotmail)to find the chat.. under people and groups. Theres a link to it at the top of the page. Dunno if it's chat rooms or not coz I've never used it but I guess it is??
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2007, 12:03 AM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Not sure but I think you have to go to the website (hotmail)to find the chat.. under people and groups. Theres a link to it at the top of the page. Dunno if it's chat rooms or not coz I've never used it but I guess it is??
thanks mate, just been back on there and theres a message about it not going anymore from october so i guess its gone!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-01-2007, 08:55 AM
There are no more chat rooms on MSN there hasn't been any for quite a while.
The only thing you got now is MSN messenger
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2007, 09:25 AM
I am having real trouble accessing MSN - got mail waiting. Messenger is what you want for chatting - the new version isn't working for me but an old version is!

Our internet is with Tiscali, they did some work on the line and have somehow stuffed up access to some site.
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2007, 10:43 AM
[QUOTE=Trish;895916]I am having real trouble accessing MSN - got mail waiting. Messenger is what you want for chatting - the new version isn't working for me but an old version is!
hi trish,

i'm with tiscali but when i first got it i couldn't get on line for about 4 months - i rang them and rang them and they did line tests etc and they even tried to tell me that it was a fault with my new phone!! in the end i told them to sort it out or i'd take them to court - it was working 2 days later and i've not had a problem since!!!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2007, 02:51 PM
hiya - if u go on google.com - and tye in msn messenger - it will come up with the differnet options

just find the one which says download it- it's free

it's really good - my lifeline to my mates abroad lol (canada, spain and soon to be Oz!!)