Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 11:15 PM

well glad thats out

On Thursday I had my drain removed but what a pain it was the blast thing didn't want to come out smoothly and after getting about 10cm out and me getting my teeth the doctor stop trying and got me to lay down to wait until he heard from the hospital just in case they had attach it to something inside me. As I was laiding down I had knock the damn thing off the table and it hurt and all I could do was laugh and the dr said I should've sent it flying and it might have come out it that made me laugh again which made my insides hurt all the more, finally he gets hold of the hospital and was told to press down hard with one hand and pull up with the other and did I let rip with a couple of words that wasn't very nice had to say I was sorry, my son Daniel had bursted into the room poor bug ger! and on Monday I get to take my stitches out well that was my little bit of fun for the day
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 11:17 PM
You poor thing, the doctor should be grateful you weren't a dog and him a vet i think you would have been in your rights to have bitten him
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 11:36 PM
Ouch sounds painful :smt009
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by mutthouse View Post
You poor thing, the doctor should be grateful you weren't a dog and him a vet i think you would have been in your rights to have bitten him
Originally Posted by Sara1210 View Post
Ouch sounds painful :smt009
it was either laugh or cry and I've done enough crying in my life time so I laughed and its still a bit painfull
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2006, 12:46 PM
Ooh I had a drain in when they took my ovary and tube out 15 years ago and I remember the pain when they pull it out - it bloody hurts like hell doesn't it
Glad its out now though China and wish you a speedy recovery
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 01:23 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Ooh I had a drain in when they took my ovary and tube out 15 years ago and I remember the pain when they pull it out - it bloody hurts like hell doesn't it
Glad its out now though China and wish you a speedy recovery
I felt sorry for poor Daniel you should've seen his face as the drain came away