Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 12:24 PM

Another one of those "moments"

You know those plastic bird seed holders, where you fill the clear plastic and then clip the green bit on the bottom which has got bits sticking out for the little birdies to sit on whilst they poke their heads in and eat the seed? Well, I filled all mine yesterday morning and wondered why I haven't seen any birds around, very strange, coz I have loads out there usually. I just went out to fill up the bird table and checked the seed feeders, coz it's been raining so heavily I thought maybe it was because the seed had got all wet. Well, I then discovered, I'd filled them up, but put the bottom plastic bit on the wrong way up, so the birds couldn't access the seed, just sit there staring at it through the plastic!!!!!!! Even the birds will know about me now!!!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
You know those plastic bird seed holders, where you fill the clear plastic and then clip the green bit on the bottom which has got bits sticking out for the little birdies to sit on whilst they poke their heads in and eat the seed? Well, I filled all mine yesterday morning and wondered why I haven't seen any birds around, very strange, coz I have loads out there usually. I just went out to fill up the bird table and checked the seed feeders, coz it's been raining so heavily I thought maybe it was because the seed had got all wet. Well, I then discovered, I'd filled them up, but put the bottom plastic bit on the wrong way up, so the birds couldn't access the seed, just sit there staring at it through the plastic!!!!!!! Even the birds will know about me now!!!

My OH did that!!!!!!!
Won't tell you what I called him...started with a p and ended with a k though and had ill and oc in the middle!!!!!! (oops can I put that??!!!! )
Made me smile!!!!!!
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-10-2006, 12:28 PM
And yet another blond moment Helena
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 12:32 PM
Ooh Helen think its medication time for you Course I can't talk - this morning I came down to find Benji on the chair so I said 'Hey get off there you' He ignored me and had his face towards the telly so I said it again - he STILL ignored me I was beginning to get a bit worried as to what was wrong with him because he didn't seem to be moving - I then realised Benji was in his bed and I was talking to Rhiannas stuffed dog I think my eyes are getting worse

Well it DID look a bit like Benji

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 12:39 PM
FOXEEEEEEEEEE:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 you need to take more water with it mate!!!!! I'll just take more of my medication!!! LMAO at that!!!

Ailsa, I think your husband's a Virgo isn't he???? Maybe that's the problem????

Yes rob, time for my rubber room I think
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 12:41 PM
FOXEEEEEEEEEE:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 you need to take more water with it mate!!!!! I'll just take more of my medication!!! LMAO at that!!!

Ailsa, I think your husband's a Virgo isn't he???? Maybe that's the problem????

Yes rob, time for my rubber room I think
Well it was 'Benji' sized and sort of the same colour
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 12:53 PM
PMSL at you 2 !!!!!! :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Foxy that's classic!!!!!!
H...yep he's a virgo...could be..... :smt002 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 01:02 PM
You two are sooo funny, a right pair of numpty's!!!:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 01:52 PM
What are you two like

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 01:57 PM
.... and what's worrying me is what she's gonna be like when she gets to my age!!! Doesn't bear thinking about does it!!!!! Hopefully, they might have invented something for it by then??? One can live in hope!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >