Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 09:15 PM

iTunes

I am trying my hardest to get along with iTunes so that when i get my new iPod it is easier all round, but it just ISN'T happening

I cannot get along with this at all. I don't know if this will make sense, but on Windows Media player i used to be able to have a tool bar on the left hand side of my player, with headings like
artists
songs
albums
e.tc

and i can't seem to get this on iTunes. Does anyone know if i can get it cos it is taking me forever to find music at the moment whereas before i could just click click click and it wud be there and playing

any ideas?
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 09:18 PM
Dont know if you can get it set out like that, but be assured, you do get used to itunes
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by DobieGirl View Post
Dont know if you can get it set out like that, but be assured, you do get used to itunes
Thanks Natalie- Its doing my head in at the mo but people keep telling me it will get better silly music i was better off in my silent world (i never used to listen to music!)
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 09:28 PM
YIPPPEEEEE

you can close this thread if you want moderators cos i just found a button called "browse" and it does what i want it too im a happy bunny now