Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 11:10 AM

Are there any fellow card makers or scrapbookers here on dogsey?? x x

hi all,,

just wanted to see if there are any fellow crafters here on dogsey??
I make cards and i love it, im also addicted to buying new craft supplies
and if you are into it are you a member of the docrafts website?? its great

so any card makers or scrapbookers here say hello

kim x x
Joanne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-09-2006, 11:47 AM
I saw card making packs in Lakeland when I was over in England. Was tempted to buy a couple, is it easy to do?

I would love to make cards, candles, pottery etc and sell them at our local farmers/craft market - but I doubt it would pay many bills!!
otis
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-09-2006, 11:48 AM
hi kim

Just about to start a jewellery making course. Love arts and craft. Decided to give it a go after having to pay someone else to make my wedding necklace and earrings.

jx
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 11:50 AM
I have scrapbooks, loads of them, with all my stuff in, pictures, tags and junk really
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 11:55 AM
i started card making about 2 years ago but have only just got back into it,, it is my way of getting away from it all

joanne its really good fun,, you get better with the more you make,, must admit though ive spent a fortune on supplies

otis you will have great fun hun, its nice to have a hobby,,

zuba im thinking of trying my hand at scrap booking as it looks lovely when its all finished
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 10:07 PM
hiya
i make my own christmas cards but thats about it - my cousin makes all sorts of greetings card on her free time and sells them in local shops - she does ok and the cards are beautiful
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 11:56 PM
I love crafts great to hear someone else does too. My problem is I get bored easily and have to keep finding new ones to do.
I like scrapbooking though and have loads of them lying about the place I've got cupboards full of bits and bobs too that I have forgotten all about God knows how much I have spent and wasted, it is lucky I am skint at the moment

I make cards sometimes for people's birthdays and at christmas but I'm thinking of doing more. There are so many nice things to buy at the moment for card making
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 12:37 PM
dani its a nice get away when the babies are in bed and you want to realx a little

brandiesnap its great fun, and i too have spent a fortune OH cringes every time i mention a do crafts event lol, last time i spent almost £60 and that was just on little bits, but yes you are right there are sooo many nice things for cardmaking/scrapbooking

try docrafts.com its great, there are projects to give you ideas and some fab tips
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 05:28 PM
oh i missed this one!!

I make them a lot, have excellent catalogues etc that sell some fab stuff.
I make all my own christmas ones, and lots of birthday ones. Most of mine are made for the RSPCA and IRISH SETTER RESCUE events, all the profits go to them - its just a hobby for me.

Do crafts is excellent also if you have a shop called hobby crafts - they have some great bits in there.
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by eloquence View Post
oh i missed this one!!

I make them a lot, have excellent catalogues etc that sell some fab stuff.
I make all my own christmas ones, and lots of birthday ones. Most of mine are made for the RSPCA and IRISH SETTER RESCUE events, all the profits go to them - its just a hobby for me.

Do crafts is excellent also if you have a shop called hobby crafts - they have some great bits in there.
I have started making quite a few too

our nearest hobbycraft is in northampton, not too far, ive never been before but i know i would love it and spend a fortune lol

have you got any pics of your cards?? anyone, would love to see them
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >