Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2006, 05:26 AM

Good morning everyone !

Yuk - here ends the weather forecast . Well, there is a bank holiday looming, so we can't expect any better really

Got quite agitated with Boots yesterday regarding my poorly prescribed glasses - quiet anger is so much more effective than the loud kind - and got my money back. The dispenser agreed to give me a refund and then proceeded to write a note to HQ requesting they send me a cheque! I quietly said "I don't think so - I paid you instantly, you will refund me instantly". He did. I then went back to my old optician and made an appointment for Saturday - no doubt it'll get sorted in the end.

Have a great Friday everyone, and stay safe and dry The weekend's just around the corner

Today's gem:
It's easier to suffer in silence if you're sure someone's watching.

Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-05-2006, 05:32 AM
Good morning

Well done re the specs Vicki. Quiet ourage does sometimes work better than beating the offender about the head & shoulders .. but the latter would be so much more satifying

Just had a visit from someone asking to use The Boy over his bitch Much disappointment ensued when I mentioned the lack of certain essential anatomical articles
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2006, 05:40 AM
Morning SB -
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

26-05-2006, 05:56 AM
Morning V & all

Very dull & cloudy also blowing a gale & looks like a mega storm is going to hit went like this yesterday afternoon, teach me to say how lovely it is in the morning post Yep you can tell its holiday time with weather like this

Glad you got a refund V, just a shame you never got what you wanted in the first place tho

Ermm I`ve been looking for the *changes* maybe I`m half asleep but I can`t see any.........& its Friday???? or is it happening next Friday.........
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2006, 06:12 AM
Morning all,
Dull and drizzy here as usual but payday, so slightly better than the normal Friday. Dogs are stretched out in front of the range, asleep, so I'll need to rouse them soon and get them loaded into the car.
When is your bank holiday? Ours is 5th June so another week to wait
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2006, 06:17 AM
Morning Christine - Az was up 'til all hours this morning, so expect the changes sometime today
Morning Deccy - our bank holiday is this coming Monday
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2006, 06:47 AM
Morning everyone, wet here today as well, and it's been really cold as well, more like back end not the beginning of summer
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2006, 06:48 AM
Morning Vicki,glad to hear you got your refund.
Morning everyone,wet here again!!
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2006, 07:29 AM
Morning all!

Glad you got refunded Vicki, hope you get your glasses sorted soon. I am going to try glassesdirect.com as I got 2 pairs about 18 months ago from Vision Express - one pair is broken, the other is dodgy! I paid a fair bit of money, so paying less is appealing right now!!

The weather is awful outside, raining pretty hard so I think the car is taking us to school this morning!

Happy Friday everyone!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2006, 07:32 AM
morning all.ive got a busy day planned so maybe i should shake a leg n get sorted out. well maybe after another coffee
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >