View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-03-2006, 10:28 AM

I think I`ve heard everything now!!!!!!!!!!

While I was sitting in the vet`s this morning, with Bandit...............a lady came in with 2 Cavalier King Charles.......... soom started talking to another woman, with a Cavalier........... the lady with th 2 told the other............."Oh when I went to fetch them, I wanted 2 males...........so it must have been fate, as the breeder said! "that is all I have left 2 males"............so she bought them, took them to the vets a few days later, and the vet checked them over............... after checking the first pup over he checked the 2`nd , sorry , but this 1 is a female

Have you ever heard anything like it! what sort of breeder does not , or cant tell the difference in sex`s of their own pups

Not the sort of breeder you would want to go to
bagoratz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-03-2006, 10:40 AM
heh heh!

Not only that but as the owner wouldn't you be concerned that your male dog appeared to have no willie????!!!!

Strangely enough we bought a kitten recently and had a real nightmare because it turned out to be younger than they said it was and was very anaemic - sadly he died two weeks later but I phoned the 'breeder' demanding my money back and to give him a piece of my mind

He asked what proof I had of the situation with the kitten and I told him I had itemised bills, one of which clearly stated 'euthanasia and cat box' to which he replied, 'yes but where does it say the cat has died?????????????' I then had to politely but rather firmly advise him that euthanasia means the cat was put to sleep

Good grief!!!!
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2006, 10:56 AM
Not the sort of breeder you would want to go to
Just for selling two together I wouldn't! but what a totally stupid person! And the buyer isn't any better!!!!
LoopyLulu
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Obviously these people weren't taught the basics about the 'birds 'n' the bees', did they not notice the subtle difference...willie/no willie!? Hmmm some people!
:smt043
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2006, 11:56 AM
oh Jackbox, how did you keep quiet???? It's a not sure if you should laugh or cry situation isn't it!
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2006, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by Ailsa1
oh Jackbox, how did you keep quiet???? It's a not sure if you should laugh or cry situation isn't it!

I agree how on earth did you keep qiuet ,talk about silly people lol
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2006, 12:28 PM
Crikey!! I'm not a breeder and I can tell the difference between a male and female pup!

If I'd been buying the pups and that had happened, it wouldn't have filled me full of confidence in the breeder, that's for sure Poor wee pup will grow up with issues now
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2006, 12:31 PM
ROFLMAO

Many Many years ago when I was very young one of the breeders of GSDs who attended our club bought in a new "stud"dog & brought it to club to show off(was about three months old)

Me in my childish way said in a loud voice-"How can that be a stud dog he hasn't got a w*lly" She hadn't noticed in the seven weeks she had had"him" LOLOLOLOL
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Oh dear !!!!!!!!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2006, 12:38 PM
You have just made my day

Your giving me a complex now,think i'm going to be checking our pup to make sure it's got bits in the right places!.....lol
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >