Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2009, 10:28 AM

Les Pooch matt zapper brush.

Mine arrived on Tuesday and it is wonderful. Expensive but worth every penny.
I am ashamed to say Ollie had a matt in his tail and a couple behind his ears slicker brushes just do not remove knots from his coat and everything else is a nightmare to use as it pulls on his hair which makes him very grumpy.

It is like a slicker brush but more effective and I bought the single headed one I find that easier to use being smaller it gets in the nooks and crannies better. It has a pin brush one side gets out the undercoat wonderfully and a de-mattting brush on the other side which is great for getting out knots and matts.

They come in varying degrees of hard and soft depending on the dogs coat and it usually recommends the type to use for the breed of dog.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 10:38 AM
I'm sure Ollie will be looking dapper in no time at all.
Don't be ashamed about the matting. I bathed and brushed out Terra completely and within 2 days the hair at the back of her neck is all tangled because that is where the others grab to pull her along that and her ears!
She's having the full works today plus clipped off on a #4f blade lol! That should stop it!!
Becky
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
I'm sure Ollie will be looking dapper in no time at all.
Don't be ashamed about the matting. I bathed and brushed out Terra completely and within 2 days the hair at the back of her neck is all tangled because that is where the others grab to pull her along that and her ears!
She's having the full works today plus clipped off on a #4f blade lol! That should stop it!!
Becky
Thanks Becky. I wouldn't mind but he is brushed nearly every other day, but his coat was losing its shine it is now back and he is looking dapper.
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-05-2009, 05:02 PM
great aren't they? I have two and I love them, I've also just invested in a chris christensen slicker brush, I think I may need to win the lottery to fund my passion for expensive brushes (and shampoos/scissors/products....... lol!)