Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 07:29 AM

Progress bar

Help required please. You know the progress bar.....the one that shows your progress in blocks of colour, for example when you are trying to access a page on the Internet.....well mine has decided to go walkabout. Can anyone help me please? It's driving me nuts, 'cos I have no idea how I am "progressing" when I ask for pages on the net.

Thanks guys
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

05-01-2006, 08:40 AM
Can`t help you there V, mines only 1 colour, blue when I lost my toolbars I also lost that as well but I pressed the middle of the 3 boxes on top right of page, it said restore & they all came back

Its a right pain when things disappear isn`t it, like playing hide n seek with your pc
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki
Help required please. You know the progress bar.....the one that shows your progress in blocks of colour, for example when you are trying to access a page on the Internet.....well mine has decided to go walkabout. Can anyone help me please? It's driving me nuts, 'cos I have no idea how I am "progressing" when I ask for pages on the net.

Thanks guys

That happened to me on my old computer Vicki - one minute it was there and next time I used the computer it had gone again and I never saw it again I think that it was still on the other accounts on the computer though like Dans and Lauras
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Vicki is it just the progress bar or the whole status bar that has vanished? try clicking on 'view' at the top of the page, there should be a tick at the left of Status Bar
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Het is correct I lost my green blobs the other day when dusting and had to do this !I didn't know it was called a status bar till then, I thought it was called 'the little bit above the task bar '
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
Het is correct I lost my green blobs the other day when dusting and had to do this !I didn't know it was called a status bar till then, I thought it was called 'the little bit above the task bar '
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Het
Vicki is it just the progress bar or the whole status bar that has vanished? try clicking on 'view' at the top of the page, there should be a tick at the left of Status Bar
You Heather - thank you so much - that's done it!

Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 08:22 PM
ahhh we blondes have our uses occasionally