Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kirsty834
New Member!
Female 

16-11-2005, 10:32 AM

New dog, mounting problem.

miller settlled in great last night and even slept on his own bed. He hasnt weed up any more furniture(touch wood).I do have a problem though as soon as my husband come in from work he started to hump him and i have three children 3,7,11.He keeps trying to hump my 11 year old to is there anything i should do and should i think about having him castorated if he carries on?
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by kirsty834
miller settlled in great last night and even slept on his own bed. He hasnt weed up any more furniture(touch wood).I do have a problem though as soon as my husband come in from work he started to hump him and i have three children 3,7,11.He keeps trying to hump my 11 year old to is there anything i should do and should i think about having him castorated if he carries on?
giggle - you don't want him turned into sugar do you> (castorated) tee hee - sorry

Maybe removing his erm you know whats could be the answer? I am sure there's someone on here who can help advise you.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2005, 11:22 AM
hi kirsty

he is trying to dominate with the humping - I would get him seen to in the first instance but when he does hump if he doesnt get off when you tell him off then I sometimes have to grab bruno's front paws in his pads d that will make him let go... bruno has been done but when he gets very excited he will hump so castratioin will not completyely take it away in all cases. However think its somewhere to start.

You will probably have to go back to basics with training and make sure he doesnt think he is the chief in ur household !!!

I should poitn out that i dont hurt bruno when I touch his pads - he just doesnt like it so will stop whatever naughtiness he is doing !1 When he is full on humping he will ignore us ! this is the only thing that works
kirsty834
New Member!
Female 

16-11-2005, 04:07 PM
thanks for that advice i will try that